Reviews for Miranda's girl
Koona chapter 20 . 9/13/2012
I confess I don't really know how to feel about this story now, and that I did skip the sex scene with the OC. I have a sense where this story is going to go and I hope I'm wrong because I have pretty much reached my angst tolerance limit. I continue to read on only in the hopes that as you've said in past authors notes things will get better, for it's hard to imagine them getting much worse.
Koona chapter 15 . 9/13/2012
This chapter was very hot, but also quite romantic in spots, well done. I really don't think you need to worry about writing sex scenes because your doing great so far.
Koona chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
I'm still loving this story, but I sure hope Miranda starts treating Andy a little better soon, because it really seems like she's been intentionally cruel at times. I also hope Cassidy and Caroline come back into the story at some point because I hate when people just write them out of a story, or have them just 'drop in' for a cameo at the end during which they instantly accept everything that happened. Miranda's daughters are incredibly important to her and are the only real affectionate relationship she maintains, which makes me think having the twins play an active role in the story would help to temper some of Miranda's more negative personality traits. Regardless, I still plan to keep reading and so I say good work! :)
Koona chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
Awesome story so far, I really love your writing style. Miranda and Andy's interactions seem very believable and you definitely captured their characters so far. I'm looking forward to reading the rest now, well done! :)
LesbianGeek chapter 18 . 9/11/2012
*sobbing*
assiralcclaire chapter 30 . 8/22/2012
My goodness. What happens next?! What an emotional ride! Sequel!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/22/2012
sequel, sequel, sequel!
CaptainStone chapter 30 . 8/22/2012
Good. Andy's father accepts Andy's happiness with Miranda. What a treat on sex scene! ;-)
Many thanks for writing this fanfic which I really enjoy reading!
robynhX chapter 30 . 8/22/2012
amazing story, amazing ending! I can't believe its finished :-( you definitely have to write more?
Thank you for this incredible story!
kelevra2510 chapter 29 . 8/5/2012
Wow! I love how Miranda was caught having a dildo in her car! But the last couple of paragraphs were so erotic! I didn't know that a strapless strap-on existed! My girlfriend and I agreed that it's a must purchase! Thanks for the story and the mind opening! Hope to read more soon!
RedHandedKojak chapter 29 . 8/2/2012
Ok...
That was freakin' hot!
Until Andys Dad interrupted.. ha!
PhoenixRising521 chapter 29 . 8/2/2012
I was momentarily reduced to single syllable words. Um...Wow...came to mind. Amazing update!
CaptainStone chapter 29 . 8/2/2012
Oh that's nice of Andy's family except her father to make Miranda feeling welcomed.
Oh my.. What a nice sex toy scene. Whew, Andy got climaxed before her father knocked the door or she would be grouchy. Hee hee. Hmm, her father better be nice to Andy and Miranda on next chapter.
Antonia23 chapter 29 . 8/2/2012
oh how mean :)

hope they continue in the next chapter :P
Caelus06 chapter 29 . 8/1/2012
clit tease. great story. amazing chapter. mean ending to it. ;)
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »