Reviews for Genesis of a speedster
Seamus-Neville chapter 18 . 1/24
OMG I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT WAS BART! Literally, when I read it, I started shouting at speedster pace. "IknewitIknewitIknewitIknewit!"
Fives32 chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
Dang it. I want more of this story. Well written, but it lacks a complete ending. All in all, it's a good story.
SayMrrp chapter 18 . 7/30/2014
SUPER AWESOME! I really enjoyed reading this! :D
Flux chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
Your writing style is superb and your ability to grasp each character is phenomenal. Wally's thoughts that Barry wouldn't "go vigilante" was golden. Barry does real forensic work and Bruce is his natural paranoid self.

I'm looking forward to finishing this fic and will be reading anything else you've written. You should be a professional writer if you aren't already.
Glass O'Lemonade chapter 18 . 4/5/2014
This was an incredible read. I'm sad to see it over. -Lem
Glass O'Lemonade chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
Yay for friendly interaction between Dick & Wally! I really enjoyed reading this chapter. -Lem
thesunwillshineclear chapter 18 . 3/29/2014
I haven't read your stories in a while but I'm so glad I came back and read this one! Everyone's interactions were spot on, and Wally and Iris' relationship stole the show for cutest aunt and nephew. This is the best AU I've read in a while :)
Glass O'Lemonade chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
Nightwing! I kept wondering whether or not he'd make an appearance. XD
-Lem
Zory chapter 18 . 2/5/2014
agshagshagshagshag! ┬┐Ya es el final? Noooo, quiero massssss, masss! Ha quedado estupendo, felicidades ;3333
HeathrMari chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
This is a review for the complete story. I don't know how much this is going to mean since you don't know me, but this is hands down the BEST Flash fanfic I have read, and I have read A LOT. Thank you so much for having a Beta, and even if you didn't, the fact that you had near perfect grammar and spelling made this story soooo much easier to read. There are so many great ideas on this site that are ruined because they're more difficult to read; yours was not one of them. I personally love that there is NO slash, but the mention of Linda Park at the end was brilliant (I didn't ship that until I read this story ;) )! The concept was great, and the character development was great. I wasn't going to say anything until I saw your A/N and saw you were slightly meh about the story. Just wanted to let you know, I thought it was INCREDIBLE! THANK YOU! )
Kyer chapter 18 . 1/20/2014
At least you finished yours (and it was very enjoyable. I'm going to miss finding updates on it.

Boy, am I going to miss them.)

You may or may not have heard a few days back: come the end of April in The Flash Annual #3, Wally West is being brought into DC52. Also Ted Kord (Blue Beetle) and the return of Booster Gold in other books.

UNFORTUNATELY, Brett Booth (going to be doing the artwork for The Flash) has hinted that Wally West will be different than the old depiction...and there is where it goes downhill.

He'll likely be a vandal tagger. Unknown what he'll look like, but not a nice personality (at least to start), very likely not super powered, and...

Yeah, I've taken to referring to this changeling character as nu-Wally and not Wally West until they prove otherwise. Frankly, would rather he'd stayed MIA then what Booth has so far hinted at.

Ted Kord is being brought back (but how they'll mangle him is anyone's guess and...oh yes, No Superman or Hal or Flash in the newest version of The Justice League. Nope. But they added Lex and Captain Cold to that team. I may just puke.
Arrow18superhero chapter 18 . 1/14/2014
Wow... That was probably one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. I loved the way you portrayed each character and even how you added Bart Allen at the end. I personally love Speedy (Roy Harper), Kid Flash (Wally West) & Robin (Dick Grayson) the most out of DC Comics and was more than happy when you put Nightwing in this story and showed him as Wally's confident and friend. This story definetly deserves a 100/10 from the plot-line to the in-tune characters. Thank you so much for writing this!
Luzith chapter 18 . 1/16/2014
Great job!
Invader Abigail chapter 18 . 1/14/2014
Linda :O you should make a sequel, there's so much left you could write about! But either way, this is a story I've been reading since pretty early on, and have always looked forward to every update. Thanks for writing this!
music lover bwg chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
Hold your horses! It's over!? *sad* But I still have questions!