Reviews for Genesis of a speedster
Aggie Deneys...thank you. Your stories are the stuff that make Fanfiction worth it and your writing is great. Kudos for loving the Flash before it was cool. God bless you.
takedigi chapter 18 . 6/8
AMAZING. This fic is awesome.

The story, the characters, the plot, everything. The first chapter was very interesting and I started to read the next. I loved the story. Many connections, many famous places of comics. I'm a fan of the Flash (Wally and Barry), Nightwing and many other superheroes. The ending was amazing. So realistic. Thank you for this great story.
Guest Star chapter 18 . 2/3
I really enjoyed this-you took a fantastic idea and wrote it very well. Thank you for sharing; great work. :]
clara200 chapter 3 . 1/4
Really telling her you met because of a gorilla? You might as well tell them your the flash.
nadabloom chapter 18 . 7/20/2015
One of the best I've read. Honestly words have failed me it was worth the wait. Great job
Seamus-Neville chapter 18 . 1/24/2015
OMG I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT WAS BART! Literally, when I read it, I started shouting at speedster pace. "IknewitIknewitIknewitIknewit!"
Fives32 chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
Dang it. I want more of this story. Well written, but it lacks a complete ending. All in all, it's a good story.
SayMrrp chapter 18 . 7/30/2014
SUPER AWESOME! I really enjoyed reading this! :D
Flux chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
Your writing style is superb and your ability to grasp each character is phenomenal. Wally's thoughts that Barry wouldn't "go vigilante" was golden. Barry does real forensic work and Bruce is his natural paranoid self.

I'm looking forward to finishing this fic and will be reading anything else you've written. You should be a professional writer if you aren't already.
Glass O'Lemonade chapter 18 . 4/5/2014
This was an incredible read. I'm sad to see it over. -Lem
Glass O'Lemonade chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
Yay for friendly interaction between Dick & Wally! I really enjoyed reading this chapter. -Lem
thesunwillshineclear chapter 18 . 3/29/2014
I haven't read your stories in a while but I'm so glad I came back and read this one! Everyone's interactions were spot on, and Wally and Iris' relationship stole the show for cutest aunt and nephew. This is the best AU I've read in a while :)
Glass O'Lemonade chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
Nightwing! I kept wondering whether or not he'd make an appearance. XD
-Lem
Zory chapter 18 . 2/5/2014
agshagshagshagshag! ┬┐Ya es el final? Noooo, quiero massssss, masss! Ha quedado estupendo, felicidades ;3333
HeathrMari chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
This is a review for the complete story. I don't know how much this is going to mean since you don't know me, but this is hands down the BEST Flash fanfic I have read, and I have read A LOT. Thank you so much for having a Beta, and even if you didn't, the fact that you had near perfect grammar and spelling made this story soooo much easier to read. There are so many great ideas on this site that are ruined because they're more difficult to read; yours was not one of them. I personally love that there is NO slash, but the mention of Linda Park at the end was brilliant (I didn't ship that until I read this story ;) )! The concept was great, and the character development was great. I wasn't going to say anything until I saw your A/N and saw you were slightly meh about the story. Just wanted to let you know, I thought it was INCREDIBLE! THANK YOU! )