Reviews for A Normal Happy Human Life? OS
GaijinVamp chapter 1 . 4/23
Certainly a fantasy - having Edward agree with Bella on this point.
I've thought of all of her reasons for change and agree with them. I don't think much of manipulative, controlling Edward in any case.
CrazyCountryGirl12 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I really liked this!
ninny 1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Lovely
Jessica314 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
ha! I bet he's just saying that to get her off the warpath. but seeing as how you wrote this before all the Jasper ones, I guess he really does buy it this time. In that case, a very sweet outcome :)
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
How depressing. I guess she doesn't believe in an after life. Actually, I look forward to it. I don't want anyone doing CPR on me, when I leave this mortal by. LET ME GO! PS: I, like you can't stop editing my stuff, it's a wonder I ever get anything posted!
happyghost chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
This is true. Like the REM song says, "Everybody hurts . . . sometimes." I am so used to reading your writing in the first person, and this is written in the third person, which makes it different. I want to try writing in first person one day.

Also, I was secretly hoping Jasper would come in and kick Edwards ass.

sexysiren1981 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
You go girl! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
LOL Edward is in so much trouble. If he will have to argue with THIS Bella for the eternity...
JMaire chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
LOL! Good for this Bella! Honestly, the thought that she could EVER have a "normal human life" is ridiculous.

And WHO does he want to father those babies, anyway?
I hate angst chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Finaly! a sensible Edward...

anyway I love this story, thank you for writing!
nikkistew2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Wow! She makes him see sense at last!