Reviews for And I Love You So
Lee Ann Duecker chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Iread it, i survived and although I don't have to tell you, I will anyway. Yes, I liked it.
PJ in NH chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Thanks for all the reviews (even though as I look back at this story which was written so many years ago I rather cringe). I don't know what to make of the previous review. I think the author of that review made a mistake when posting.
Seema chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Carol and her mother found a cute little pleated tartan skirt not too short and fairly full cut. It covered Carol's diapers just barely at the bottom. As long as she did not bend over she could go totally undetected at the Shopping Mall.

Carol looked at her mother and asked “Mom you’re sure no one can see my diapers? I would hate to be seen in public wearing babyish cloth diapers. I am 18 years old after all, and I would never live down the shame or the teasing from all of the kids at school if they found out. Mom can I admit something to you? These diapers turn me with the soft padding between my legs and they’re firmly cuddling to my bum. I am sure as I walk around I am going to have a diapergasm; they rub my clitoris just in the right spot.”

Her mother smiled down at her and said “Dear I know; it is the way I folded your diapers, I know what pleases young ladies in diapers. If you do get turned on dear enjoy it, even if you get wet mommy will change you. I have a few extra diapers in your baby brother's diaper bag just in case. Now grab your baby brother and put him in the stroller and we will walk to the Mall. It is only a few blocks and you can feel the full effects of a good diapering Carol.”

As the little family toddled down the street pushing baby brother along in his stroller, Carol could feel a wonderful sensation building deep down between her legs as with every step her diapers rubbed her clitoris just perfectly. She suddenly stopped dead in her tracks and let out a moan of ecstasy and shuddered head to toe. Carol’s mom reached out and patted her diapered bottom and giggled a little “ahhh baby orgasm.”

As she patted Carol’s diapered bottom, mother said “I know what just happened in my baby girl's diapers, and I'll bet you have a big old wet spot between your legs. I am right am I not; baby girl did you just orgasm in your diapers? I know you did so maybe we should stop and change you. Mrs. Mills’s house is just a couple of doors down here and I am sure she would love to watch me change both of my babies’ diapers.”
Syntyche chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Hey, PJ!

Wow, I remember reading your stories years ago, back when the P/T Collective was huge and Voyager was showing new episodes each week. lol. I am SO glad to see your fic here - I loved this story. So romantic. :D

Been on an unexplicable Paris kick lately, so you'll probably get a peppering of reviews from me over the next few weeks. :)
Pettie chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Awesome story! Ilove it!
Fly-Girl222 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I've read this story so many times, it's hard to not love it more every time I read it. I love your stories, but this one I must say is one of the best. Great job.
monstermunch3435 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
what a great story! i love it! its a bit long but definately worth reading!
Natters chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
absolutely beautiful fic
sj chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Very good story
Chris chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
That was wonderful. It was so romantic. It also showed the "family" relationship on the ship with everyone chipping in to help make their night perfect. I also thought the song was a great touch. For your information,I remember that song also being on an album by Perry Como and it was also the title of the album. (I may be showing my age here :}. Good job
abharding chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
A very nice "What if?"
Sparks chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
Cool!
candice robertson chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
Wonderful story! I wanna see more!
Lanie Valentine chapter 1 . 11/4/2000
Great! Props to you on a very cute, touching story... and good music!
dgdgsx chapter 1 . 7/17/2000