Reviews for The Trio Triumphant
Annie chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
Please update soon; your story is amazing!
joudy chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Nice chapter,I am waiting the other chapter,and I wish it will be soon :-)
joud chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Nice chapter,I am waiting the other chapter,and I wish it will be soon :-)
gladrags2012 chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
It's a great story. I'm really glad you started up writing again.
Primeval-Lover chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Technology is rubbish sometimes :/ awesome chapter! :D update as soon as you can! :)
joudy chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Can u make the next chapter in it oscar and lizzie with romance plzz
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Can you please update soon- now it is the holidays do can you please type up the next chapter? PLEASE!
Primeval-Lover chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Wow! :o update soon I've loved it all the way through! I need to read the other trio stories :). Maybe more oscar in it next chapter? :D
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Please keep writing- I really love the way you've written this story and it is my favourite fanfic by far. Please continue soon. I love this because there are so many different directions this story could go and my imagination is going into overdrive trying to imagine them all- only you have the plans to settle my imagination and finish this story with an awesome ending like no one else can! Please...
mihighcrazy13 chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Please, please, please update this story I love it so much! It is amazing and I have read it like 3 times ;)
JazzyCatchingFire chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Please update soon, I love this story :) Stuff revising, writing is much more fun :)
angelwhovian chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Write more chapters please! But keep revising, though write more! I'm looking forward to hearing more about Oscar, Carrie, Rose, The worm, Jade, Edward etc etc etc.
Jezel Redfern chapter 2 . 2/22/2012