Reviews for The Trio Triumphant
Annie chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
Please update soon; your story is amazing!
joudy chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Nice chapter,I am waiting the other chapter,and I wish it will be soon :-)
joud chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Nice chapter,I am waiting the other chapter,and I wish it will be soon :-)
gladrags2012 chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
It's a great story. I'm really glad you started up writing again.
Primeval-Lover chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Technology is rubbish sometimes :/ awesome chapter! :D update as soon as you can! :)
joudy chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Can u make the next chapter in it oscar and lizzie with romance plzz
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Can you please update soon- now it is the holidays do can you please type up the next chapter? PLEASE!
Primeval-Lover chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Wow! :o update soon I've loved it all the way through! I need to read the other trio stories :). Maybe more oscar in it next chapter? :D
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Please keep writing- I really love the way you've written this story and it is my favourite fanfic by far. Please continue soon. I love this because there are so many different directions this story could go and my imagination is going into overdrive trying to imagine them all- only you have the plans to settle my imagination and finish this story with an awesome ending like no one else can! Please...
mihighcrazy13 chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Please, please, please update this story I love it so much! It is amazing and I have read it like 3 times ;)
JazzyCatchingFire chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Please update soon, I love this story :) Stuff revising, writing is much more fun :)
angelwhovian chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Write more chapters please! But keep revising, though write more! I'm looking forward to hearing more about Oscar, Carrie, Rose, The worm, Jade, Edward etc etc etc.
indiea91 chapter 2 . 2/22/2012