Reviews for This Complicates Things
Guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
this is really good, i thoug of something similar ad i was like - i cant be the firth one that thought of this! - so gad i found it!
Cookie.Monster66 chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
Great drabbles, I loved them. Please keep writing. Thanks
Guest chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
omg thanks for the update. this chapter is amazing thank you so much
1983Sarah chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
Nice background story to explain how it all happened!
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
This story is really interesting. It's an excellent idea. Great chapter.
AlxM chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
OMFG! You ARE going to continue this, right? RIGHT? These two...are like my best obsessions, and this idea is just...Merlin and Arthur reincarnated into Sam and Dean? I'm going insane with all the emotions and feels, especially with that stupid last line!

'It finally made us brothers.'

Kill me right now.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
continou 33333
Hundley chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
And so it did. There's not escaping fate, I guess.
1983Sarah chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Awww, what a great sentiment at the end!
AuroraKnight chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
I've enjoyed this set of drabbles since you posted it. Sorry I've taken so long to review!

You've definitely captured the vibe of the two being both Dean and Sam and Arthur and Merlin. I can see both in their actions and words. I did laugh at who Morgause and Gwaine turned out to be.

I wish this was a longer story but as you've said it's drabbles, so I can cope as long as you don't forget about this lovely little gem!

Thanks for posting.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
brilliant story, if a bit sad in this chapter. i can't wait to read more!
LuckyNumbers chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
This is a good idea. I wish the chapters were longer though.
SarahMDillon chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
Who's Meg the reincanation of? I think I figured out who every one is personality wise Bobby-Kilgharrh, Jonh Winchester-Uther, Jo-Gwen, Ellen-Hunith, Gabriel-Leon(Neither will stay dead), Balthezar-Percivil, Anna-Morgana's sister (I can't spell it), Rufus-Dagoon the Great(Don't ask me where that came from).
1983Sarah chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
Both really great short stories. I like how much emotion is in them.
1983Sarah chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Now I want to know what involved a key lime pie!:D