Reviews for Rebirth
darkangel47 chapter 1 . 6/20
love it! plz update soon!
Amaranth22 chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
SO GOOD! Keep going!
Please read my fic!
dragon fier 20 chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
love it! hope you update soon!
dragon fier 20 chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
wow. that was awesome! i really hope you write more. plz plz plz update soon! i really like it!
LilPhatFox chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
I'm glad u didn't abandon the story. Oh and how do u feel about zoeyxaphrodite you don't have to put it in the story but I kinda like the couple and wanted your opinion
Coffee-Addict-Ngh chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
are you still working on this story? it's so great!
LilPhatFox chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
I loved this chapter. His memories were sweet. And I am curious about Jack's backstory.
UnlikelyHero36 chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
This. is. AWESOME. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
iAmBlack-Heart chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
I really do like this story. I love the forgetting the memory thing, sounds like something I would do. A cruel twist in the story it's great. And like that other person said, yes, adding more emotion into the story, more feeling, imagen what it would feel like to lose the one you loved the most. And i highly encourage detail, alot of detail. Explaining feelings, events in raw heart renching detail.

As well, I am sure hoping there is some dirty stuff in the furture. I love the story, I'd love it even more if things got alittle heated. And don't be afraid to go into Detail. XD Just look at my story.

Don't be afraid to really put things out there, have confidence in your writing and know that you are doing a good job. I can't wait to read more chapters of this.

Luv ya deary.

. .

JekkaLuv chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
LilPhatFox chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Another great chapter. Im glad I gave the idea to you. I wouldn't have been able to put that amount of depth into the story
wiiind chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
I love this story and will definetly follow it:D

to make it even better, I suggest you to put more emotion into it, to show (for example) just how horrible Damien felt when he lost his one and only and that sort of thing. This will make the story more human and will be more "addictivable" :P
LilPhatFox chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
I do like the story. Not sure how I feel about him forgeting them but, I gave you the idea for it to be thought out. So i cant complain. I'm sure it will all come together. Just update soon please and thank you.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Huh. This has promise. I can't wait to see the next chapter.