Reviews for Their Law
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 2/8
Another sweet one. It makes sense for them to do that because they have so many enemies.
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Too fluffy! Made this heart went "doki - doki - doki" . . . aah, brotherly love.
Liked the law; brothers should act like they didn't like each other company, acted all aloof and jerks - but deep down they cared too much that oftemn made them over-protective in their own ways. That's brothers are for, anyway: to annoy and to protect.
Thanks for sharing!
shejams chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
"Most laws need to be upheld, Mycroft knows. But there are also some that need to get broken."
*sighs*
You got that right.
You weren't kidding when you said this fic is fluffier than the fluffiest rabbit! That was beautiful. I love the Holmes brothers (very realistic and believable in my opinion) and I love this fic!
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
That was the greatest thing ever. Ever. It was so believable and awesome - I LOVED IT! Great, great work :D
Ms. Reen chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This older brother-younger brother relationship will be the death of me. Most of the lines were really commendable but that ending was what really pulled the heartstrings. Very nicely done.
betsy chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
no... but imagine. just... IMAGINE.

sherlock comes back, the law is no longer evident... they'll be getting along... they'll be AFFECTIONATE.

oh, goodness gracious, john and lestrade and anthea and everybody else are going to be SO creeped out XDD just imagine sherlock phoning mycroft in the middle of a crime scene just to check whether or not his big brother's eating well or mycroft dropping by baker street to leave sherlock a birthday cake he had baked himself and them giving each other these small, knowing smiles that come with the brotherly affection-

AND HUGGING. just imagine the amount of goodbye!hugging and hello!hugging and imissyou!hugging and i'msogladyou'renotdead!hugging...

Or the shovel talks. sherlock will give lestrade so many glares and threats when he finds out he's interested in his big brother XDD then he'll starting texting him the things mycroft appreciates and likes-

and they'll have dinner dates because sherlock doesn't think mycroft's eating well enough and mycroft will call every other week just to make sure sherlock's ok and they'll talk on the phone for HOURS to make up for lost time and they won't bicker all that much anymore because the law's dead to them-

and everybody else will just have to learn to roll with it, no matter how jarring it all is-

oh, please write moar of this verse! i'm embarrassing myself, ranting about all these headcanons, but i have such a soft spot for loving!Holmes bros and I just want... I just want moar! *grabby hands*

*creys*

you're amazeballs, don't let anybody else tell you otherwise

Xoxo betsy
NumberFourPrivetDrive chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Awwww
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Sniff. So...perfect... :D
p3paula chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Rules are meant to be broken indeed.
The feels here are good.
Lovely work.
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
great job! awesome! :D love it! I like the approach you took on their relationship!
JackGirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Love this!
Jackie
kelasnglb chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
the story was perfect mycrofts comment about law ! and their love I am a big sister myself not exactly the same but know how it's is like to comfort to hug to talk to a younger sibling of yours like mycroft and sherlck there is some thing that only the to of us ca understand ! your story was very ... deep and well written .
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I would do anything for this law to be canon so we could catch glimpses of their love. Beautiful work!
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I don't have words to describe how wonderful this is.
You understand the Holmes brothers so well, their dynamic, their friendship, their bond. It's so fun to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014