Reviews for Kaze to Tomoni
Virioh-san chapter 7 . 6/16
I just finished the 7th chapter but... It's awesome! I love your plot The characters are well-done, we can easely recognize nausicaa's and asbel's personality. And even if I'm not a fluffy fan, I think that the love story between the two characters is a brilliant idea and really well written. What's more I like the new characters you introduce too. Sure I'll continue to read your story, I can't wait for reading following chapters *.*
PS : You write in four different languages :o !
PS2 : Sorry if i made some mistake, my english is far from perfect '
Random Peep chapter 18 . 10/6/2014
The Japanese was quite difficult to understand and was a bit troublesome but it added a more realistic effect to the story. Well done for your hard work. Keep up the good work.
Random Peep chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
It's horrible! Animal abuse.. :(
Ari.With.Rev chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR THE LATE MESSAGE. You see, i got a bit concerned on revealing so much, so i just pushed you into the back of my mind for awhile, and then i got really distracted by anime, so yeah... Totally forgot, forgive me, I have short term memory problems on important things

A friend who wishes that she could fly,
Rev
Ari.With.Rev chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
MEH, i am the user who last posted here
may96 chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
This has been a really great story. I only wish you had the translations in parenthesis by the words/phrases that are in Japanese. Oh, and it's not horrible, but there are a few words, like alone you're spelling allown, and whole rather than hole would make sense in parts... Other than that small stuff which is easily overlooked, the story is amazing.
Faliara chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
... I seriously think this should be a movie.
Aki no Ryu chapter 18 . 10/22/2012
Congratulations! This is a great story and I really enjoyed reading it. I could imagine it as an actual animated sequel to the original movie. :) I still did see some spelling errors, but aside from those, this is really good. I congratualte you on a godo story with a satisfying ending. Keep up the good work!
Aki no Ryu chapter 14 . 10/21/2012
That was so touching! I shed a few tears... Asbel's love holds true.
Aki no Ryu chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
I really like this story. You have something good going on here. Just a comment, I've seen several wrongly spelled words such as "allown," which should be spelled as "alone." There were some in previous chapters but I can't recall what at the moment. Other than those, good job, keep up the good work!
Aki no Ryu chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Ooh, these siblings are trouble with a capital T...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Interesting.
a paper flower chapter 18 . 6/27/2012
I absolutely love this story! Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind is one of two favorite movies, the other being Castle in the Sky. I love the suspense and fluff! I constantly felt like there was a bucket of ice dropped in my stomach while reading this story.

Please make the sequel! Please do! I want to read it so bad!
jimbo2 chapter 18 . 5/5/2012
I really liked this story! Sometimes it's heart warming, sometimes it's really sad, but exciting all the way until the end.

Well done! :)
Ponycrazy7597 chapter 18 . 5/1/2012
Okay, now to make up for last review, which was short because I was excited about reading this chapter! :D

awww... Asbel and Nausicaa. D oh, the fluff! D

And they got to dance together at the festival. D haha. They didn't dance with anyone else BUT each other. ;) And they were the last ones to quit dancing. _ I love how you brought the dancing together from an early chapter back in this last one. Since the first one was a "lesson", it made me happy that they got to dance at the real festival. _ I'm kinda jealous though. They have festivals like that. And Nausicaa has Asbel. I'm jealous. *makes pouty-face* :( Don't worry though, I will get over it. ;P

You've been sitting at the computer EVERY day for 14 weeks working on this? Dang... You're more committed than me. I am VERY easily distracted most of the time. P Though I do think about my stories, even when I'm not actually writing. :D

YAY! SEQUEL! Even though you'd already hinted to me about a later story, so I was kind of expecting you to say that, YAY! _

oooh, Spirited Away... D or any Ghibli or Miyazakian fandom. D I am excited to see more from you!

Awww... a HUGE thank you and three hugs and kisses for lil' me? *blushes* aww, shucks. hehe. I'm glad you loved my long rambling reviews. I certainly loved reading and reviewing your story! It was so great to read it. D I'm sending you lots of big hugs and a HUGE thank you for writing it and posting it so I could read it! 3 _

Until next time,