Reviews for Not Your Fault
Cynder802 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Loved it
Kate chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
This is really great! Please continue this, it was a pleasure to read I would absolutely LOVE to read more.
delilahday chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Okay, so maybe this is not a full-fledged review, just a bit of fan-raving for the main reason I joined this site: I remember this Shipping being my first serious fandom, and finding your story Eden incomplete on Chapter 21. These are freaking fantastic, nothing can describe how awesome your fanfics are. This one-shot was very dark and mysterious, and even though it's under 2,000 words it is still very complex. I love fanfics with thought in them, and these have double-edged conflicts and everything! It's 4:42 in the morning on the East Coast of the USA, my dear Canadian, please write more awesome all nighters :)
D. Day
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
N needs to try to stay strong even if he doesn't remember what happened. He should fight for Touko to get better. Poor Touko. She just wants to help.
IxLOVExALOISxTRANCYx chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
UPDATE! I DEMAND IT! lol jkjk but please do update soon. I really think this story will end up to be very good!
Keyboardmurderer chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I'm seriously in love with your work. You inspired me to write my fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I loved your Eden series, but this is something i'm not sure i enjoyed. It confused me just a little... ;)
September's Sapphire chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
First of all... What the fuck?! Assassins? That's interesting.. Um.. I liked the story. It was very interesting. I think you should make it into a full chapter story. It would be an awesome story :3
BlackLynx17 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
If you tell me the ending first then yes, this could work as a story.
ubbus chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I reviewed your Eden story.
I was a bit dramatic.
But please don't kill me with tears and angst!
Becos I surely will die with this story.
I was crying.
Shit.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Plz make a sequel to EDEN,Plz!
Karu chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Hello :3
I wanted to tell you that I love your Pokemon stories... including this one!
However, there was something that snapped me out of the story in this one...
You can't pull the plug on someone who is conscious. That is called murder :\
Sure, he can get a divorce if he's really so upset that he never wants to see her again, but he can't legally kill her.
Other than that, this was very powerful and sad. I would like to hear more about the backstory, maybe in future chapters if you ever decide to go that route.
sesshomaruismine99 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This looks like it could be a really good story! You should definitely keep going.
ScienceWolf chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
All I can say is... Well, actually i can say a couple things.
1. Surprise much?
2. OMG SO SAD
and... thats it...
you wrote it well, I liked it.
even though it made me sad.
Zoey chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
.-. I want more to read so bad! Love it. Again!