Reviews for Invisible
WyszLo chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
LAURA

WAHT WHAT WAHS KASDJFASDFAK WAHT WHAT WAS THAT?

SERIOLSY THOUGH LAURA WHAT HTE HECK? SO MUCH RESTRAINT TO REVIEW THIS AND NOT IMMEDIATELY KEEP READING ALDKFJASDKLF.

Okay, quickly because I'm dying, here we go:

1. "and Luke and Lauren were all there." Haha I forgot I was in this!

AND THEN YOU DID THIS:

2. "He probably is scared," Lauren said softly. The sound of her voice caught Carlos off guard. She had only been dating Luke for a few months now and though she was the polar opposite of Luke's bold, out-going personality, Carlos really liked her. It was obvious that Luke loves her and that she makes him happy. She didn't speak much, clearly feeling like she was already intruding. But Luke is family, so as far as Carlos concerned, she is too. He looked at her, not used to hearing her speak, and they both blushed and looked down. She continued to talk though, and as usual, it was something that made Carlos feel better if only for a little while. "Maybe he just needs us to keep talking to him and encouraging him." she said, lifting her gaze to look at Logan. "That's what I would want someone to do for me."

Carlos liked how she said us. It meant that after all this time, she was finally beginning to feel comfortable with all of them and like she belonged. Plus, there was safety in numbers and that meant Logan had a better chance. That's what it meant to Carlos anyway. Lauren leaned forward and lightly touched Logan's hand. "Hi, sweetie." she said softly. "I don't know you as well as I'd like to, but I do know that you're a very special person to everyone in this room. And I know you're probably scared and confused and tired, but you have to keep fighting, okay? Keep fighting to wake up, Logan."

LAURA. I FLIPPED OUT. LITERALLY. I read, "Lauren said softly" and then I flailed and hyperventilated and literally just hid my face in my hands for about a minute because I didn't know what to do or how to react because i was SPEAKING and it was ME nand ak and then LAURA WHAT I SAID AND CARLOS THINKING ABOUT ME AND I LOVED IT ALL SO SO SO SO MUCHHHHH! AND IT WAS PERFECT AKLDJFA.

3. Wait wait wait I forgot this: "Logan's heart is too big for anyone to deserve." LAURA. I think my heart skipped a beat when I read that. I love Katie, and she literally couldn't have said it better. That line killed me. FAVORITE right there.

4. AND THEN THE SMILE AND THE EYES BUT DR. RODGERS AND NOOOOOOOOOO.

5. "There was a blur of movement as Carlos' father jumped up with Kendall and wrapped his arms around the distraught teen, restraining him from attacking Doctor Rodgers who was making a quick exit. "Kendall, listen to me!" Carlos heard his father say. "It's not going to help Logan if you attack his doctor." Protective older brother/daddy Kindle. always a FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE.

6. BUT THEN YOU DID THIS: "Carlos flinched when he heard his dad's voice break, and he looked away. He kept his eyes on Logan even when he heard Kendall collapse to his knees on the floor, crying hard. This was it. Kendall, their leader, was breaking. It was the equivalent of a tornado destroying everything in it's path. Kendall had cried before, but not like this. Not soul-wrenching sobs that had Carlos doubling over, clutching his aching heart. He had never sat hunched over on the floor, all the fight gone out of him, too weak to get back up. Every other time Kendal had cried, it had been in fragile control as be sat by Logan's bedside, holding his hand and pleading with him to wake up. Now there was nothing but tears, and Carlos couldn't help but wonder if the absence of pleas meant the absence of hope as well." AND OBVIOUSLY I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON BECAUSE I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS. LOVE. LOVE LOVE LOVE. AND FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE. You know I've always had a thing about you breaking Kindle. And Laura... this is one of my favorite Kendall breaks yet. Seriously. It's up there. Like WAY up there. Like maybe only behind LH up there. The last sentence... seriously, you amaze me. TOO FREAKING GOOD. IN A HAUNTING TERRTASTIC AND HONDERFUL WAY.

AND NOW I NEED TO KEEP READING BECAUSE LAUA.

WAHT HAPPENED?
yaoilover6969 chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
omg i was crying and just really into the story please please write more i loved it your an amazing writer and i cant wait _
happygirl57 chapter 10 . 4/19/2012
This was so sweet and I'm happy the guys believe the both of them. The emotions were spot on and I could see and feel how they were crushed at the fact they couldn't see him when he was right there. Also, I loved how you incorporated the fact that Carlos was willing to believe anything if he could just have Logan back. Carlos saved him... awww. I loved this chapter!
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
Yay! I always knew that innocence Carlos has would come in handy someday! :)

I love how Logan talks, it's so cute! :)

Loved the chapter! Peace out! :)
hope for eternity chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
Awww, yeah, the reason for Carlos hearing Logie totally made sense! I loved it, awwh.
unknownymous0 chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
Aww, Logie can't speak well, but at least he can talk. :) I guess listening & being calm can help things. Awesome! :)
Nicogol1995 chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
I really like. The way you ended the story, it makes total sense since it's always Carlos who does the unthinkable.. Congrats really! It is amazing! Hope you write another cargan story soon! :D
bluestring chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
Awwww, finally, everything is right again.

What a really sweet and cute explanation of why Carlos was the only one who could hear Logan.

I can't wait for the next chapter!

musicfreak1107 chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
Awww I'm sad that this story ended. But I loved the ending! I think the way that each of the guys reacted was perfect for their personalities.

I can't wait to read the next story! I've missed your stories :)
KendallsCGU chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
Okay, I gotta do this quick since my mo is telling me to go to bed. Amazing chapter, I really loved it! I can't believe Logan remembered! I got so happy! I can't believe this story is coming to an end. Gotta go... My mom is yelling at me to go to sleep. Lol.

KendallsCGU chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
Yes, there has been a lot of hate on fanfiction lately. I'm sorry for thast, I really am. All the hate started with that author's note I posted when Jqames had cancer, and now... he's gone. I'm so sorry. I think his loss has hurt everyone. I'm really, really sorry.

This chapter was amazing. I got so happy when Logan woke up. I was smiling and... I was just so happy. I can't believe he woke up!

Again, I'm sorry for all the hate going on. I really am.

KendallsCGU chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
Okay, I have no idea why, but my eyes are now stinging with tears... Is Logan... dead? Please, he can't be dead! Like Carlos said, he's just seventeen! He can't die!

Okay, I'm sorry for the short review, but I wanna see what is wrong with Logan.

KendallsCGU chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
So much Carlos angst! When am I gonna see a bunch of Kendall angst? I'm kidding, I would love to see that, but for now, Carlos angst is very much appreciated by me. I love all ,inds of angst!

Wow, this chapter was awesome! I got SO happy when Carlos' dad said he believed him. I'm glad Carlos came out with the truth, it's not good to keep things bottled up. I just hope he gets to contact Logan...

KendallsCGU chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
Okay, to where do I disappear? I'm serious, I see that you updated and am surprised to find ten chapters instead of six. Like, where was I?

I really liked this chapter,. I have no idea why, but I loved the James angst in it. I'm usually more of a Kendall angst sort of person, but this was just too angsty and cute.

James turned to look at him, his eyes full of a new fear. "I didn't say goodbye to Logan tonight."

I loved that line, like so much! I don't know why, but I lobed the idea of James freaking out because he forgot to say goodbye to Logan.

You did amazing in this chapter! But then again, when don't you?

Scarlett chapter 10 . 4/16/2012