Reviews for Invisible
itsokaytobeafraid chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
Love it! Yay! Logan remembered! Good job for Kendall and James understanding! Love this chapter!
CelestialSonata7 chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
That explanation makes a lot of sense! It's like, when babies and children can sometimes see ghosts and spirits, because they're innocent and have a more open mind to see that kind of stuff, and Carlos has that childlike innocence. :)

This story is so cute and great and amazing and I love it!
squoctobird chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
So this is the end? I think that maybe once Logan is well, that maybe he (and carlos) should go back to where it all happened. Some sort of closure for them, y'know?

The Invisible is one of my favorite movies, but I am glad about what you changed with the story. Me, I probably would have killed Logan off, because I have a tendency to do that with the boys :P

Anyways, great as always.

And just a typo you might want to fix:

He told them of the panicked helplessness he had felt, especially when he was trying to think of what would happen if he couldn't get Carlos' afternoon. (pretty sure you meant attention instead of afternoon)
happygirl57 chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
He's waking up! Ahh! This chapter was just beautiful. I could imagine little Logan being all scared and not being able to talk and have him attacked in kisses and hugs.

I can still see all the innocence and the original Logan still has/ is. The way he worries about Carlos and the way he worries about him more than himself makes me want to hug him.

I loved the little notes, by the way. And I loved the way James referred to it as a miracle. Can't wait to read more!
happygirl57 chapter 8 . 4/13/2012
I guess Doctor Rodgers is just trying not to get their hopes up but it seems as if he's putting them down more than anything. Hope is really the only thing stronger than fear.

I really loved the entire thing where Logan smiled and opened his eyes. The way they talk about Logan and say how he's so young and how his dreams still need to be fulfilled was amazing. It shows their sincere love for him.

And the last part. Oh gosh. What...?

I loved this chapter though. I loved it.
MishaMe1994 chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
Note: You are the queen of BTR stories! I mean your writing is excllent, and you really stay in character...

Review: I really like this story so far, and when I read the second chapter I was like this is so similar to that movie "Invisible!"

Well, amazing chapter and I'm so happy that Logan's finally awake...So, please update soon or I'll go crazy waiting:)

YJ-101
dm2488 chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
I love you too! Great chapter, I am so happy to see that Logan woke up! Looking forward to more!
hope for eternity chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
Haha! I come home from seeing Titanic in 3D (and of course, sobbing. Hysterically.) and then I read this and oh, look, I'm crying again...

In a good way. asdhnzkdghb.

In response to your author's note:

#STOPTHEHATE
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
HE'S AWAKE! Yay. I don't even know how to feel... what if he gets harmed again? Well...

Anyways, I'm glad Logan doesn't blame himself for this stuff, and Carlos's ear (which I still find to be... uh, gross and sad...). It isn't his fault! Logan's worth more than an ear! :)

Update soon! Fantabulous chapter! :) (sorry about that strange word that I made up.) :)
musicfreak1107 chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
Logan woke up! Yayyyy! That made me so happy! Good thing to read right before going to bed :)

I'm sorry about all the hate you get. :( And I don't really k ow you but you seem like a wonderful person!

Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Boots'N'Opals chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
WE LOVE YOU TOO, LAURA! :)

I'm so glad you didn't kill him and that he's awake. :) I love the Cargan. :) It's amazing. I can't wait for them to have a conversation about what happened! Cuz I really wanna know. :)

Sorry that I haven't had much time to review lately. :/ I still love you and your writing. Always! :)
KendallsCGU chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
That last part about Kendall left me in a state of O.o

I loved that last chapter, and I have no idea why. I like that you made Kendall break down. And man, the idea of Carlos loosing his ear, I thought that might have happened, well, I thought he couldn't hear, not that he lost his ear.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Excited.

~ BigTimeRush-BTR :)
bluestring chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
I was crying tears of joy the whole time.

I'm so thankful that awake.

Take that, Doctor Rodgers!

Anyway, I'm really happy because of what happened in this chapter.

Please update as soon as you could and I hope you have a wonderful and hate-less week.

Just remember, if you have haters that say mean things to you, think about the people like your family, friends and your readers who will ALWAYS love and support you :)
KendallsCGU chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
DHJTHBVFHNBVB! What was that last part? You had to stop it there? What in the world happened to Carlos and Logan? I am so confused right now! You know, this reminds me of a story I read a while back, but I don't remember the name. Anyway, I loved this chapter. I can't wait to read the next one!

~ BigTimeRush-BTR :)
itsokaytobeafraid chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
Love this chapter! So much happiness in me now that Logie-bear is awake. Thanks for updating twice today! I loved both chapter 8 and 9! I hope Logan remembers talking Carlos as a...Spirit? Ghost? Soul? Something like that. Good job. And update soon. (Is this almost the end? Please don't let it be the end I Love this story.

And, Miss Fenway, Don't listen to the haters. Because if someone truly believes in you and supports you, it donesn't mater what the people who hate you say. Those haters are just people who feel the need to take their anger/frustration/stress out on someone and feel it's OK to do it on the internet. So, just don't listen. Be deaf(or I guess blind?) to their hurtful words and know that all that matters is the lovers. 3
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »