Reviews for Invisible
KendallsCGU chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
I'm sorry I haven't been reading or reviewing, school is just getting a toll on me. They give me too much homework. I just wanted to say that I really liked this chapter. I got so happy when Carlos heard Logan. He might not see him, but at least he can hear him. Really loved this chappy. And thank you for everything

BigTimeRush-BTR :)
RushingRusher chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
Aww, Logie's finally awake. I'm soooo happy! I never realized a Chapter 8, though. This is so amazing! :)
TotallyLosingIt chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
HE'S AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

Thank God!

I mean, I had a feeling. But yeesh, so much angst- it's hard to stop writing it. :P I teared up, too, when Logan freaked about Carlos' ear. I would've, too, but it was just so much more heartbreaking when he did it!

*satisfied sigh* Okay, I feel better now. :P Thanks for updating so quickly! Now update again. Please. _
Scarlett chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
THANKS SO MUCH!

pleasee moreeee

oh my poor logiee :C

please moree

thnx

xoxo
CelestialSonata7 chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! Yaaaaaaaay! I don't know how else to describe how happy I am! I swear, I couldn't stop smiling all throughout reading this chapter, no matter how hard I tried! I must've looked like an idiot, but I don't care! I love this story!
CelestialSonata7 chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
This is amazing! When Katie said, "Logan's heart is too big for anyone to deserve." I literally "aaaaaaaaaw"ed out loud! That is the sweetest thing I've ever seen! You are incredible! I love this story so much! :D
Lady Cookie-Monster chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
YOU KNOW MY FEELS FOR THIS CHAPTER.

STILL SOBBING.
WhenLifeGivesYouLemonsGleekOut chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
yaaaaaaaaay Logan's awake! You had me soooo scared at the end of the last chapter, cliffhangers are so mean. Just saying. But I'm happy Logie's awake and aware, and I wonder what's going to happen next.
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
Gosh.. this story makes me wanna cry for Carlos and Logan and everyone... it's so sad, and you write it so descriptively.

But was Logan's kind of awakening just by reflex or chance like the doc said? I hope it wasn't... I'm gonna be optimistic about it.

And who's doing the crying? Is it Kendall breaking down or what? I need to know! Don't leave me hanging! :) Update soon! :)
hope for eternity chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
AH OH MY DAYS WHAT JUST HAPPENED YOU DID NOT KILL LOGAN YOU DID NOT YOU DID NOT

Logan opening his eyes ewuihrfkewfb and the text from Kendall was just

Ugh, never mind. Your writing is so good and that cliffhanger has made me inarticulate, it's thrown me so far off.
hope for eternity chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
*le sob*
musicfreak1107 chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
First, I'm sorry I haven't reviewed the past few chapters. I've been busy and reading from my phone and yeah...sorry.

Second, HOW could you do that to us? I was so excited when Logan opened his eyes...and then you killed that. And then I was reading and getting all hyped up by James and Carlos getting a text, like, it took everything I had to not just skip to the bottom, but then I finally got there, and UGH!

All that being said, I really enjoyed reading this chapter. Great job!

And please...update soon :)
TotallyLosingIt chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
ARRRGH NO IT DIDN'T NEED TO END IN A CLIFFIE! C'moooon, man! *stomps foot* *complains loudly*

Okay. Okay. I think I'm good now. UPDATE SOON PLEASE! I dunno whether to cry or scream or slowly gain hope or... I dunno, maybe all three.

Also, I have a hard time hurting Carlos, too. xD It's like hurting a six-year-old. Bah. :P

Oh, and this is really good, and it's really late but I wanted to tell you that so update really soon so I don't go crazy. ... Even though that's the basis of my penname. Yeaaah...
bluestring chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
What!

Ugh, cliffhanger . . .

Please update as soon as you could :)
Fang lover23 chapter 8 . 4/9/2012

Laura.

I'm going to hurt you.

WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER? I'M GONNA COMPLAIN TO THE CEO OF FANFICITON DOT NET AND MAKE THEM GET A FILTER FOR THIS KIND OF CRAP. A "MISSFENWAY" FILTER BECAUSE NOBODY SHOULD BE EXPOSED TO THIS KIND OF ANGST.

I AM NOT AMUSED. AS YOU CAN TELL BY MY ALL CAPS REPLY. I'M ALREADY IN A FRAGILE STATE OF MIND AS IT IS AND NOW I CATCH UP ON THREE CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY ONLY TO HAVE IT END LIKE THAAAAT? I OUGHTA COME OVER THERE AND BEAT YOU FOR THIS.

but of course I won't because I love you too much. :3

But the CARGAN CUTENESS and poor Jamie bear and Kendall...alghlanva;ldsf lakhgalngalksngslkhgaksdf what is life. how do you angst. I'm gonna go weep in the well now. :c

and wow i just realized I haven't subscribed to this story. i'm such a horrible spouse. forgive me!

like it matters though since you're on my author alert. l o l
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »