Reviews for Blood Loss
guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
I liked the idea of this, Lauren being hurt and Bo worrying for a change. It rarely happens in the show. Anyways, i just think if something like this had happened, Bo would be screaming and crying and telling Lauren to hang on and stay with her. Bo and Lauren are awesome together. :)
RefreshingSanity chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
This is sweet. Any chance of a sequel?
agosto-13 chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
again, another "what if" scenario that i really would have liked to be included in the show. or, i guess, the route that they took in the aftermath of "Vexed". i like your dyson here, so selfless. i hated sesaon 1 dyson with every fiber of my being, he was such an ash-hole! but you made me like him here, hahaha. :D anyway, this was really very beautiful. :D
Athena64 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Sweet one even if ansgty regarding Lauren. thank you!
TooLazyToLogin chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
This needs another chapter to finish this fic off, that is, Lauren needs to wake up. :-)
Alex chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
ahhhh Yah Bo finally picked the right person
mariglo chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Very interesting, to know that Bo can't keep her eyes off lauren, watching her, while being in Dyson company... Don't keep us in suspense over what happened to Lauren, and please don't kill her!
Alex chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
NOOOOOO you can't leave it there come back
eblane chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Equal parts beautiful and gut wrenching so ...thank you and argh! :)
lurk-a-lot chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
More please. _
xam452 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I love you cause your fanfics are always so good, I hate you cause you're an evil woman :C