Reviews for Secrets of the Past, Present, and Future
Kl chapter 25 . 8/1/2013
I just started crying at the end. You ended it well, but on a bittersweet note. I have a feeling this will shake her the rest of her life, the rest of her forever eighteen life.
Kl chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Kl chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
You cant remember the name of the third horse, can you?
Kl chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
You do realize you forgot to capitalize the U in beautiful in this chapter, right?

The last note is definitely ominous...
Kl chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
This is a conversation long awaited by most ND/NN fans. You, as the author, handled this very well.
dequaincy chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I am making my own nancy drew called Nancy Drew the next generation(Series 1).
The first chapter is already you'd like to check it out go to my fanfic page ''dequaincy fanfiction.''
God bless you and have a blessed day.
ILUV ZAMMIE andDanTrixie chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Love the plot
TheTroubledTroubadour chapter 25 . 7/22/2012
I hope everyone feels better soon...:'(
RunningGuitarMaster chapter 25 . 7/21/2012
Mary sentenced for life in jail? My DREAM! :D
See you in my reviews for Blinded to the truth! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Oops, I wasn't logged in for the review I did. I'm the "Guest" haha.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/16/2012
This is the best Nancy Drew alternate ending I have ever read! It's thrilling and suspenseful, and I couldn't wait for the next chapters to be posted. Great job! I'm looking forward to the letter and the sequel!
TheTroubledTroubadour chapter 24 . 7/17/2012
Awww... The stories ending! :'( ah, well... At least there's a sequel. :D I've played Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon! It was okay. Can't wait! But I can, I mean, take your time. ;-)
RunningGuitarMaster chapter 24 . 7/16/2012
YES! Another part! With the Hardy Boys, and other characters! I am so excited!

And another YES (!) because Nancy is safe! YES!
TheTroubledTroubadour chapter 23 . 7/10/2012
*gasps* i- I'm speechless... Very... How could Mary... My favorite character in the game. :( Nonetheless, very good!) And your AI trip must be fun! I don't mind it being late. If you wanted to go, so be it. I can't wait for the next chapter :D:D:D
RunningGuitarMaster chapter 23 . 7/10/2012
Poor Nancy! REALLY!
Wow, um this was a VERY exciting chapter!
And it seems like Nancy is stuck! Big time!
GOOD WORK!