Reviews for School Rumble: The First Story
Winter Star light chapter 25 . 9/14/2013
So the group finally made it to the vacation fun begin, but they all went to bed already so the fun starts for them 't wait to know whats happening next on the chaptet soon.
Winter Star light chapter 24 . 8/20/2013
The group finally made it to the vacation 't wait to know what stuff they are gonna do for fun and hope not a single one of them doesn't get drunk party too I think Yamashito may end up getting he better 't wait to find out soon on the next chapter.
Winter Star light chapter 23 . 7/21/2013
So the Harima sisters are going to Miami and are inviting Haru,Yamashito and the others along 't wait for the next chapter when the gang gets there having a great vacation day off.
Winter Star light chapter 22 . 2/2/2013
Great job on the woke up from his recovery but feel bad that he won't walk at least he will return to school next week getting 't wait for the next chapter coming soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
It's Clannad... The descriptions, the set up, the girl, the guy, the pervert "yahooo-ing" best friend, the play, the multiple love interests, even some of the names... It's Clannad... :(
Winter Star light chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
Man,feel bad what happen with Haru's friend Yamashito hope he wakes up from his inguries.
And how Mitsuki's step mother is having a baby thought of some name for the baby too which she brought a name up that happens to be 't wait for the next chapter soon.

Oh yeah one thing I have characters names from School Rumble of the meaning of their name means in Japanese that I wrote in my note I know what Tenma names means in Japanese.

Tenma means:Heavens Horse
meaning like Pegasus.

And for Yakumo her name means:Strong fortress to keep the gods trapped inside.

Hope you enjoy what I wrote these for these two.I have a whole lot that I wrote in my small note if you like to know more.
Winter Star light chapter 20 . 11/7/2012
So it's 1980.I love the 80's stuff it how that poor Yamashito didn't get a kiss poor guy but,Haru is lucky that he got a kiss from Kiki Harima and Akio and Akemi kiss 't wait to know how the new year of 1980 goes for job.
Winter Star light chapter 19 . 9/25/2012
So three of Haru's friends are invited to the New Year' Yamashito doesn't get drunk at the party he'll make things worse on the girls making a move on them or getting one of them 't wait to know how the party was to bad the Harima girls can't come to Haru's party on 't wait for the next chapter soon.
Winter Star light chapter 18 . 8/7/2012
So Haru's family is getting ready preparing for the New Years party and his mother was thinking that he can invite his friends over.I can't believe his father is making him sleep in the guest room and not in his own 't wait how the party goes.
Lewis Moore chapter 18 . 8/7/2012
To Jolo: Yeah, I guess that was a continuity error. I'll try not to make it again.
Jojo Potato chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
So wait... They ate for 5 hours and STILL werent done?!
Winter Star light chapter 17 . 7/5/2012
Great on the next 't believe that Yamashito was still in his costume after what happen in the school play being out cold for so never invite his parents to his play but they're always busy 't wait for the next chapter that New Years is coming nearer.

Oh and one thing hope you had a wonderful July 4 day seeing the fire Moore :)
Winter Star light chapter 16 . 6/6/2012
Great job on the chapter so funny that Yamashito was out knock unconscious for about till the next morning he woke up when school was about to other riddle was funny how it was shown on School Rumble that Tenma gave the answer saying .Can't wait for the next chapter soon.
Winter Star light chapter 15 . 5/9/2012
That girl Kiki threw two boys out the window bothering her the window is open not winked at Haru seems another girl likes 't for the next chapter about the play soon.
Winter Star light chapter 14 . 4/2/2012
So three girls with the same last name just like Kenji Harima Harima,Kiki Harima and I don't know what the last triplet girls name is of them could be Kenji's this is Yamashito's 50th time going to the this he may end up going to the hospital instead don't know when to return if he learns his lesson stop being a 't wait for the next chapter soon.