Reviews for A Heart for a Heart
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 4/16
Love this story. Sam rolling his head to hear Dean's heart safely beating... love that image.
WordSmith67 chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
This was absolutely amazing! It made MY heart hurt... Wow. Just, wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Amazing job!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Loved this! And I don't believe I have heard of this beastie before. Or if I have in the show I don't remember it. All in all, another uniquely original whumpy Sam fic. What's not to love?! xo
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I can easily see this as a plausible flashback.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Loved this. You did a great job conveying Sam's fear and loved how you showed how safe he felt with Dean & John. Thanks!
scootersmom chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Wow! Fantasic story! Keep writing. your stories are awesome!
sammynanci chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Good Job! I loved! You always writes so good! Youre wonderfull! Thanks for that!
Soncnica chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was just amazing... omg!

the fast pace, the badas* Sam, John and Dean, the gross factor, the monster was awesome too and this:

""And then something happened. The pain eased. He didn't know if it had simply run its course, if his muscles were somehow relaxing, or if it was just…Dean.""

just Dean... awww

loved this... loved it!

S.
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Nice to Sam being the bad-ass for once! Awesome.
TraSan chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
SQUEE! Wow, my heart was pounding as you built the suspense.

Nicely done, girl.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
CeCe, you've done it again. Another well written 've shown us what it means to be a Winchester working together with other family members when things go wrong on a of course, something's bound to go wrong, right?

lol

It was nice to see the boys working with John. I wish we could've seen more of that in Show's early days. Thanks you for sharing this little treasure. I enjoyed reading it. The ending was a nice touch too. Sometimes there truly are no words to describe something that brings us peace.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I like how young Sam acts as decoy to get the monster away from his downed brother and manages to come up with a broken bottle for a weapon.
Ani101 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I have been so busy for so long now, but I finally found time to read this story and I'm glad I did, we all need some whumpage in our lives! It's really awesome, I love preseries hunts...well done!
Adrian Nox chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
wonderfully written. your descriptions were *excellent* and you definitely built a tense atmosphere as sam ran away from the edana. great job!