Reviews for Back to Where We Have Never Been
Tom Knutson chapter 32 . 7/27/2018
OUTSTANDING! ! PLEASE KEEP WRITING! !
Hmmmm chapter 17 . 3/17/2018
I like the story, I just don't think it's very realistic. So Castle knew her for just one week and falls head over heals in love with her... one week... just one week... Then she up and leaves with little to no communication for almost a year and a half and Castle is just fine with this... she doesn't seek him out when she returns, he has to seek her out? It just feels like she walks all over Castle. Kate's Ex treated her wrong by stringing her along for 6 years and making decisions for her and she turns around and does the same to Castle? I hope he sticks up for himself in future chapters.
Chelypdj chapter 32 . 2/13/2018
Nice actually.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/9/2017
Outstanding

Caskett always
bitterman chapter 30 . 8/6/2017
Wow ever heard of emotional infidelity? Kate should not have lunched with an ex let alone engage in prolonged conversation with him. What is over is over. Of course Kate can never resist a mans attention poor Rick sorry but he would do well to ditch the bitch. Well written though!
Naniela chapter 32 . 7/8/2017
Aaaaand this was at 999 reviews. I had to do something! :D
Naniela chapter 32 . 7/8/2017
Finished this story for the 3rd time. It's one of my favorites. You're an amazing writer. Thank you so much :)
Caskett-Fan-Always chapter 32 . 6/19/2017
I'm so late to the party but wow this was amazing :)
Copop chapter 32 . 6/3/2017
Loved the parallel to the first chapter, and the fact that Alexis was with Kate in Russia is so cool.

I'm glad I re-read the story, or completed it, because I didn't recall anything past Kate's investigation starting.

Thank YOU for writing this.

Hoping to read more of you soon :)

You rock.
Copop chapter 31 . 6/3/2017
Ah, Mark sent that email - oh, that is awesome. He had one positive effect for Kate, after all.

And Castle did the rest, making the girls come forward who caused the investigation about Kate. Yay! Job is secure, tenure still an option. I'm so happy :D
Copop chapter 30 . 6/2/2017
Very decent of Alexis to have the guts to come to Kate and talk. And Castle coming to apologizing, to her parents' place, for that matter, shows he's gonna do anything to keep her.

So, now, they're back to friends? I guess so. I hope it helps.

And what email did Kate receive? About her position at Columbia? And was it good or bad news?
Copop chapter 29 . 6/2/2017
Eh, this trope I don't like so much; seeing things but not the whole picture, a scene out of context - it makes for good drama, though.

Alexis is just so protective of her dad, that's her problem. She's scared her dad gets hurt again by a woman.

I do hope that will be addressed and cleared soon :)
Copop chapter 28 . 6/2/2017
Alexis is overreacting - she won't even let her dad explain. She knows about the misunderstanding, she should be happy for Castle. I understand her concerns, though, too.

Aw man, I hope Kate doesn't get fired and still has her tenure position in the end.

Those students ducking - you're right, you should be ashamed!
Copop chapter 27 . 6/2/2017
Almost semi-engaged :D It makes sense, too, hehe.

Johanna hopefully learns about the misunderstanding, but the promise of some day :)
Copop chapter 26 . 6/2/2017
Hehe, tropes for the win :D Loved she overheard that :D

Gina really is so not likeable.
1,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »