Reviews for Back to Where We Have Never Been
Nagensogmail.co chapter 12 . 3/22
I have been reading your full body of work and am very much enjoying this particular take on our favorite couple. When I start a new author I like to start with the oldest first. This quite long story has me hooked. You must be out of college and into your chosen field now. Best wishes! One thing that I noticed in chapter 11 was the use error of the word "plain". It should have been plane the way you used it. Be sure to consult a dictionary and thesaurus as you write. I"m very jarred by grammatical errors and you have a major problem with using"to" and "too" correctly. It seems as though you have been flipping a coin to choose which to use. Unfortunately it is a very common issue I find with all the authors. Try to think of it like this- to only used as a direction. To bed,to the store ect. Too is used as emphasis,when discribing a list 3 or more items, and if you can replace you choice with"also" then too is correct.I hope you will accept my notes as good help. Take care.
Alyb253 chapter 32 . 2/11
Just finished this story and wow. Just wow. Loved it SOOO much. Thank you!
BattlesNotVictories chapter 1 . 12/1/2020
I am soooo late to the game but I watched Castle during quarantine and it's now one of my all time favorite series. With such a great show I knew there had to be fanfic out there but didn't quite know where to start. I listened to the Storming the castle podcasts and found y'all and your stories. Back to Where was the first fic I read so you get my first review! AU stories have always been my favorite aand you really did Kate, Castle and Caskett justice!
Angela Jones chapter 1 . 8/15/2020
What a lovely story.! I don't usually like the stories that put some of the characters in different worlds. But you got me hooked on Kate/Jade and Rook.
castle2126 chapter 30 . 12/28/2019
Seriously you just made Castle Beckett's fog, she can run all over him just like mark run all over her. She is just as bad as mark infact she is a bully and she is all about what she had been through with her ex but she doesn't stop and think that meeting with her ex without telling Castle so what should he think? And now he is the bad guy. Grow up you guys, she is not pure and whenever there is a complication in their relationship that's usually Beckett's fault seeing from neutral perspective but I have seen that it comes down to Castle's fault and he is always doing the hard work in this relationship and Beckett just walk right over him all the time.
Tom Knutson chapter 32 . 7/27/2018
OUTSTANDING! ! PLEASE KEEP WRITING! !
Hmmmm chapter 17 . 3/17/2018
I like the story, I just don't think it's very realistic. So Castle knew her for just one week and falls head over heals in love with her... one week... just one week... Then she up and leaves with little to no communication for almost a year and a half and Castle is just fine with this... she doesn't seek him out when she returns, he has to seek her out? It just feels like she walks all over Castle. Kate's Ex treated her wrong by stringing her along for 6 years and making decisions for her and she turns around and does the same to Castle? I hope he sticks up for himself in future chapters.
Chelypdj chapter 32 . 2/13/2018
Nice actually.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/9/2017
Outstanding

Caskett always
bitterman chapter 30 . 8/6/2017
Wow ever heard of emotional infidelity? Kate should not have lunched with an ex let alone engage in prolonged conversation with him. What is over is over. Of course Kate can never resist a mans attention poor Rick sorry but he would do well to ditch the bitch. Well written though!
Naniela chapter 32 . 7/8/2017
Aaaaand this was at 999 reviews. I had to do something! :D
Naniela chapter 32 . 7/8/2017
Finished this story for the 3rd time. It's one of my favorites. You're an amazing writer. Thank you so much :)
Caskett-Fan-Always chapter 32 . 6/19/2017
I'm so late to the party but wow this was amazing :)
Copop chapter 32 . 6/3/2017
Loved the parallel to the first chapter, and the fact that Alexis was with Kate in Russia is so cool.

I'm glad I re-read the story, or completed it, because I didn't recall anything past Kate's investigation starting.

Thank YOU for writing this.

Hoping to read more of you soon :)

You rock.
Copop chapter 31 . 6/3/2017
Ah, Mark sent that email - oh, that is awesome. He had one positive effect for Kate, after all.

And Castle did the rest, making the girls come forward who caused the investigation about Kate. Yay! Job is secure, tenure still an option. I'm so happy :D
1,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »