Reviews for Simple Math
Abssynthe chapter 1 . 9/13
It's so cuuuute ! I usually don't read fictions with a first-person narrative, but I'm looking for more Charlie/Amita to read, so I found your story, and it's amazing ! It's really a shame that we don't see Charlie and Amita having a baby on screen (and yes, a daughter, I stand up for a daughter, let's add some oestrogen to this Eppes boys band), so reading stuff like yours is so nice. And I like how you depict Charlie, a bit lost in mathematical thinking because of a baby who suddenly appears in his own equations, he seems adorably clumsy, yet so happy, oww.
Good job ! Abssynthe
Cindy Ryan chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
awwwwwww :) very sweet oneshot :) thanks for posting
BrokeMachine chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Awwwwz OMG that was just sooo cute! Charlie a papa and so nervous... just cute!
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
AHHH, THIS IS AMAZINGLY ADORABLE! I love it so muh, if you couldnt already guess... which episode do they say that thing about one plus one equals three...? ah well, it doesnt even matter cause this fic is so wonderful! you did a fantastic job, even though its short, when i finished reading i was smiling all over! also, that dedication to me in the beginning, holy cow you made me blush! Thanks so much! i love you, just putting that out there, you are like, my best online friend ever! :) great story, i hope to see more in the future!
midnightafterdark chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This was lovely and touching :)

Well done!
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
AWWWWW. Very nice. See - math lessons can be good.
Rinne chapter 1 . 1/20/2012