Reviews for Heroes
Guest chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Luvliacd chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
Why didn't you finish this? It's a great story. I'd love to read the rest of it.
cerberus angel chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
Yes! Yes! Yes! I loved the EvanBerry moment at the end! :D I'm so happy I finally got the chance to read this chapter! It was so worth it! Puck controls fire, Sam controls water, Rachel dreams of the future and now I wonder what Santana's will be. There's still so many questions that have yet to be answered in this fic that I can't wait for you to continue! Please update soon!

PS: I loved how you began this chapter! I was hooked. By far one of my favorites chaps.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
I am absolutely in love with this fic and cannot wait to see what will happen next! I love where everything is going and am anxious to read more! :)
imadisneygirl chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
woah, this is great! can't wait for the next chapter (:
GleeRachelberry chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
OMG. This chapter blew me away! I need more, please please please update soon!
cerberus angel chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
Yay! We get to see their powers now! Well only Puck's and somewhat Rachel's from the previous chapters, but still it's freaking amazing! I'm hoping that Puck is going to join them! Imhave to give you props for the scene of Puck imagining Beth it was so sweet. Only she could calm her daddy's anger. I really enjoyed the little moments Sam and Rachel had in this chapter it showed how much they are bonding and when he touched her and she held onto him it showed just how close they had gotten to one another without them having to say something, which leaves me wondering if Sam might know that Rachel doesn't liked to be touched and yet he seems to touch her without consequence. She fears touch, but she didn't seem to mind when he placed his hand on her shoulder and only noticed her when he grabbed her and held her back. Interesting. D

Then there was Kurt I'm so glad to see his cameo in this chapter even though it was small it was still deep. In one scene you showed just how close Kurt and Rachel are and how much their friendship means to them when they admitted to one another that they missed each other. I can't wait to see more of him and Blaine when he comes out. Also the small scene where Sam, Puck, Mike and the others joined Kurt and Rachel was amazing. The glee club is still hanging on to one another even after all the shit that has gone down.

I hope you update soon! I can't wait to read more of this amazing fic. (_)
Keating's Disciple chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
Wow, thanks for the update! Recently, I prefer AU EvanBerry fanfics more to Glee universe / plot, especially those stories under the supernatural category. :) Looking forward to the next chapter.
GleeRachelberry chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Oh MY GOD. What were those things? ? ? ? ? Oh Jeese I have a bad feeling! I'm so excited! UPDATE SOON, PLEASE!
Tarafina chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
And the plot thickens. I really have no idea where this is going. I kind of like it. It'll be exciting when it becomes more clear.
cerberus angel chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Oh crap! Just when I thought things couldn't get any better it freaking does! What the hell are those things? & why did they want Quinn? Above all else I'm proud so of Rachel she tried to defend Quinn even when she already knew the outcome, she had to try. Then Sam for coming to Rachel's aid no questions ask. Even though I am kinda ticked by the way Finn treated Rachel I still feel a little bad for him. It seems that Puck and Finn have now joined the fray. Will they gather together to get Quinn back? Will Rachel lead the way with Sam as her right hand man or will Sam take the position as leader and have Rachel become his right hand (second in command)? Oooo now you got all excited! Please update soon! (_)
aineb100 chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
I'm really enjoying this story, the idea behind is fantastic and most of the writing is amazing. I just wanted to say that you should watch out for the continuity in it. Like, in the latest chapter, it seemed to lump very quickly from piece to piece and was hard to follow because of that. It's something that takes a lot from the piece. Not that I'm an expert, just trying to help the little bit I can :)
Tarafina chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Again, very realistic with Rachel's reaction, which I liked. It makes more sense for Sam to be on board, being the comic book geek he is, he'd be more prone to believing that kind of stuff. I'm excited to see how this all unfolds. Looking forward to the update.
Tarafina chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
I love how realistic their confusion is. And I forgot to mention that the Hummelberry friendship and excited-Blaine was awesome in the first chapter. Still very interested in where this might be headed.
Tarafina chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I'm very curious. Your writing has a way of pulling the reader in, leaving a lot of questions and an eagerness to know more. On to chapter two.