Reviews for Species Change
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
I would be terrified to also!
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
VGF:What...was a bit confusing,BUT awsome! xD
Danny:Really? Come on JJ you have read like...what 5 angel (winged) danny (me) stories and this is the 2nd time you've done that. *rasies eyebrow*
VGF:I know but that doesnt change that i liked it. :) Sam what do you think about it?
Sam:Well, its not that bad but it still was really confusing.
Tuck:So is your goth poety but you still like it. *snickers*
Sam:Tucker..*looks at him sweetly*..would you like to meet my boots again because they would like to see you. *smiles evilly*
Tuck:Umm..*goes 3 shades paler*..n-no im go-good umm..danny ill be going now i have..umm..I NEED TO GO CHARGE MY PDA, YEA! *runs away with sam on his heels*
Danny:Ughh here we go again, could you end this before she kills him he still owes me a nasty burger later. *goes ghost and goes to save tucker*
VGF:Oh well, i guess i should end this now so plz update soon and i will end this with my goodbyes,Ta.

From,
VGF
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Update! Awesome story!
Dylanphantom chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
rocks but more powers
HalfafanD chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
OMG! I would have screamed to a nightmare like that, even though I'm half goth. That was an awesome chapter, update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
whoa... that last bit was creepy.
le'me guess: Evil Dan has become a demon and is haunting Danny in his sleep to try to make him become him and/or possibly overshadow him.

Me likey.
Update!
smallvillephantom14 chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
well that was intense XD
update soon.
Fluehatraya chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Yay, an update! I love how speedy you are at new chapters.
Fluehatraya chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Ouch, poor Danny. Finally fot a chance to review. I think your English is coming along nicely in this story also.
Kitty chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
UPDATE!C:
smallvillephantom14 chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Loved it! Please update!
HalfafanD chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Great chapter. This is turning out good. But you need to make your chapters longer. I'm even starting to do that. So update soon and make this next update longer k? Great, you're awesome.
wannabesuperboy chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Hmm, I seem to see this problem alot. You spelled "Follow" wrong, but other that the chap made me "Lol" and such. Update ASAP
StarStreakedSky chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
LOW NUMBERS OF PEOPLE? WHAT? *beats fist in palm* Oh, I'll show them what to read, alright...

*Coughs* Yeah, sorry that I haven't been able to reply for so long, but I've been having some...ah...family problems. Just some (major) custody issues...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
I really like this!
Danny. As an angel(yeah, fallen angel, but still). It fits.

Now, I'm just a bit confused. Did Danny tell his friends he grew wings? It wasn't very clear to me...
I still LOVE the story anyway!

Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see more!

AND UPDATE FAST!:)