Reviews for Extra Scenes: Klaroline Drabbles
Anon chapter 3 . 3/20
Brilliantly written again, and I see how canon you are trying to make it. Or did make it since you uploaded this 4 years ago and I'm just late to the party. I wish you did more. Few errors, realistic, easily could be written into the episode. FANTASTIC. Bravo.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/20
I can only read fanfictions if they're written professionally, and I can tell you that I was able to read this fic just fine. Although noticing a small error, not anything catastrophic to the plot, it was perfectly crafted. Excellent closure, brilliant dialogue and very realistic circumstances, good enough to be written in the main scripts themselves. Keep on, I won't stop reading if the scenes are this good and this fantastically written.
SomeKindOfFan chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
Love it! Are you going to write more when season 6 starts?
xxHybridOriginalxx chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
you could write 4x13 Klaus' thoughts about Caroline dying or how Caroline was on the couch. :)
Lou chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Those drabbles are great !
sasusakufan2357 chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
I hope there will be more deleted scenes! Keep up the amazing work!
5289belle chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
This perfect, it's a good thing they didn't talk, this really could have been in the show, now we know how he knew her father died. ;)
Bullet2tm chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
I like! More please.
elijahlover chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
when do we get moooooreeexx
Danielle chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
katie, what is your secret? how are you so amazing as writing and creating imaginative stories? oh goodness, amazing.
JoMoCC chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Will you continue this after the following episodes?

I would be really nice of you to do that since Klaroline are not the chief characters in the show :(

Please tell me you will continue! :)
amethystlex67 chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
if only these scenes really happened on the show...:( well, i guess that's what fanfiction is for. keep writing! :)
rhi1124 chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
You write very beautifully. How you explore their thoughts is very poetic. Beautiful and touching to read.
Dherea chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Loving these chapters. I can really see Klaus looking at her through the window, watching her grieve and feeling helpless. Great job!
seekerchasing chapter 3 . 2/5/2012