Reviews for The Art of Trolling
JolieBlack chapter 1 . 10/10
Ah, fantastic. I could hear Moriarty's voice so well throughout. And then that last line just killed me.

May we send this around the Canon Addicts community as well? It would be a lovely addition to our humour/crack subsection!
ViviTheFolle chapter 1 . 3/17
By golly, this was glorious. I burst out in delighted laughter at the end. Thank you for this!
Fangirl of Mass Destruction chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
ohmYGOD
TheOtherBookwormFangirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
AAZGHCGHJGXCGJDSZXCVHGKFYUDTHFXCGMNVJGUYRDTFHXCHVGUIFYDTUSFHXMCHJVFYDGXHVFLYDXHCVFLYCGM
I LOVE THIS
AAAHHHHHHHHHHH
*flails*
PERFECTION
I LOVE IT
BEAUTIFUL
FANTASTIC
IMPRESSIVE
I love how in-character Moriarty is, and it's exactly the sort of thing I'd expect to happen. Fantastic writing, as always! Love you~
Hugs,
Belle
GreenSpringMorning chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
I SO love this!
Nearing Midnight chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
This is so good! The format makes it even more effective.
Silenthunder chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
I died laughing. I bet I will every time I read this little beauty. You captured Moriarty perfectly! Wonderful job!
lovingcookiemonster chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
loooove this fic :)
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Lol!
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Oh LOL! Can't... Stop... Laughing...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
XD I LOVE THIS, WRITE ANOTHER ONE LIKE THIS.
My favorite parts were:
happy valentines day virgin
we should shower together
and
TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL
ScarletGoldmist chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
This is so awesome! I loved the fact the Moriarty was just basically talking to himself until the very last one. Sherlock not responding until the exact minute was a great touch. Awesome job! Definitely one of my favorite Sherlock fics with unique writing patterns.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
this was so good BUT MORIARTY IS SO MEAN HE CALLED SHERLOCK VIRGIN AGAIN:[
The Wild West Pyro chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This is hilarious and going right to my faves.
Sinilumi chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Moriarty is so IC. Too bad this fic contradicts canon now that the third season has aired.