Reviews for The Wolves at Our Heels
thump chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
it's been a year... any hope of a new chapter? (
MrRaccoon chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
Allright, now let me tell you something, harsh this fic had a really kick ass start and initial chapters. Really liked the plot and characters, and the overall writing style was great. But... constant use of flashbacks? Evil dream counterparts? Ridiculous names: Raven, Luna, Kain, Artemis (What, was Darkclaw or Shadow or Starfire too uninspiring? "Garret" is the only normal human name in the entire story! And, srsly, wtf is a "Master General" ? Personally I feel like the whole "father, betrayal and cousin" shit is a bit disjointed. Shouldn't even be there, considering the amount of time we spent developing other plot points. Even the part about Marisol killer was more engaging than this! Also, Guys, c'mon, a wounded,exhausted and tortured man breaks his metal bonds and kills the Alpha Witch? Bullshit!
Really liked the first chapters, dudes, y r u not excellent anymore?!
Spartan7731 chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
Geez, i can't wait for he next chapter, even though i should be working on my own :P
tellurus chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I is luking 4 n update pleez :3
Timefather64 chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
AWESOME CHAPTER DUDE!
deamonty chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
You guys are a-fucking-mazing! You made me laugh loads and hold back punching my screen. I love the story and the idea, pure genious I tell you! You two have made me bring hate to a new level, BURN THAT BITCH, MAKE LUNA STAB HER THROUGH THE HEART AND CUT HER TO SMITHERINES! Luna is a great character I love her personality, I also love Garrett's personality, big, buff, and a big lovebug to Luna. I appologise for any misspelled words or incorrect grammar due to it being like 1 AM right now... bai! P.S. Update soon!
Shark Spartan chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
This chapter was great and the action was awesome can't wait to see more.

Shark Spartan
Timefather64 chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
Amazing chapter dude the father of time enjoy reading this but...in the beginning he couldn't find his seat belt...just kidding. Again this was really amazing.
Shark Spartan chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
This chapter was great and loved the character interaction in this chapter. Hope to see more of your great work!
Timefather64 chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
I love this story but, i'm worry about Raven. I wonder if she'll soon appear again.
Too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Okay, not even considering the story, this is easily one of the well-written stories in the L4D category. I really wish I had found it earlier.

Regarding the story, it's great! I really like your premise and look forward to seeing where you go with it. Just a quick suggestion, don't start your stories with videogame-like stats, as I have a feeling that put a quite few people off. Other than that, this is great and I hope you continue. I really look forward to seeing some development on Luna's backstory.

Many Thanks,

Fantasmala (that's what I go by when I log in :D)
Shark Spartan chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
This story is awesome i mean this is freaken cool and unique i would like to see more. The story is so deep it fits well with the L4D universe and it's mega boss again great story hope to see more.

Shark Spartan
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
This is great. I laugh a bit at the chicken soup part.
Lies To U chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Curse you and cliffhangers! Pushing the rage aside, this story really has caught my attention. I don't usually read stories like these but this has got me hooked, I cannot wait for more :) Please update when you two have the time!
axel2893 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
so i havent been on here in 4ever nd this was the first story ive read nd i hav 2 say u did it again inkiveins :) i LOVE this story i hope u guys keep it upp