Reviews for The Burden of Being Me and You
ncsupnatfan chapter 35 . 2/20
Just finished this one and cant wait to start the other one. Good story.
NC
dogluvva99 chapter 5 . 1/10
I'm pretty sure it was 66 seals out of around 6000.
AllAmericanSlurp chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Fandom blind, but I can see good writing when I read it!
Silvermoon maru chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
His demon? wow... I 'm glad Sam finally accepted that the demon is Dean. The whole chapter was heart wrenching
Silvermoon maru chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
oh poor Dean.. :( I like the story so far! Let's see what happens next, shall we? ;)
HopeForDuende chapter 35 . 10/22/2014
Wow, I can't believe I made it to the end. What a great story and so many awesome headcannons! Thankyou for this. Lots of love, Hope
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Someone needs an attitude adjustment to make this whole thing work. I would just exactly who gets adjusted. Dean is trusting Crowley? Best buds forever? This is not going to end well. Crowley is a snake and proud of it.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
This story looks into the future, doesn't it?. I'm talking about what we know is going to happen in season 10. How does it feel to be a prophet?
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
They are going to be the most interesting hunting pair ever.
Alatar Maia chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
oh my god cas
I love your story btw
Elise chapter 34 . 5/11/2014
Awesome chapter, amazing story. Looking forward to "Roads Untraveled"! :)
janny.verveer chapter 34 . 4/30/2014
Omg! this was a fantastic story! can't wait for more!
Dean's Worshiper chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
i finished reading the whole fic in just today started from yesterday evening...this is so amazing and very well written.u r really genius! thanks for writing it..i totally enjoyed..now gonna go and start reading the sequel.u rock!
JoshuaL91 chapter 34 . 1/2/2014
Woooohoo! Loved it! Man oh man, is this gonna be a zombie type fix? I wouldn't mind that at all. Although either way it goes will be great. :D Keep it up!
JoshuaL91 chapter 31 . 1/2/2014
:( Poor Cas. Still throwing himself in danger for Dean.