Reviews for The Burden of Being Me and You
MsMJ chapter 35 . 5/12
Oh my gosh, I can't believe I finished part 1! This was such an intense read! In the beginning I felt like Dean was a bit out of character by referring to Sam as a bitch so much and lacking his filter when it came to feelings and questions. But then I figured that was a good thing because he was supposed to be different anyway. The story packed a lot of suspense and the fighting was really well paced. And it surely wasn't lacking in comic relief either! I actually snickered, chuckled, and giggled out loud plenty of times, too!

I like how Ruby turned out, though I'm kinda hoping to get some Castiel and Meg scenes. And it'd be funny to see Meg and Ruby interact for sure.

The story left at such a great point, too. The Croatoan Vaccines remind me of what the Leviathans tried to pull off. I like that the demons had a backup plan, especially in later seasons they seemed to becoming rather stupid. At least they still got some order to them now. I don't recall Alastair actually dying though, I wonder if he's leading the whole virus thing now, though that wouldn't explain how Crowley managed to lock Lilith up...
MsMJ chapter 19 . 5/12
D'aww, poor Castiel is so clueless. It's been a real interesting read so far! I'm enjoying it a lot.
MsMJ chapter 5 . 5/11
This is absolutely lovely, I'm glad they sorted things out. I wonder if Ruby would be back. I suppose that'll be interesting. I'm also curious to see what'd become of Crowley.
MsMJ chapter 3 . 5/11
This is so intense, I love demon Dean! Well, I love Dean, period. But it's still great to know there's so much more of this stuff! I like how Sam keeps struggling with the entire situation, it makes it far more realistic.
Shadowpletlove chapter 35 . 4/30
Yay now into road untraveled also I hope u have Sam fall off the wagon and drink to much blood or loose control of his powers
arwenadreamer chapter 35 . 12/23/2016
Wow, that was a great story. Can't imagine the amount of time you put in there, so THANK YOU! ! ! You're a great author!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Tasha chapter 26 . 9/25/2016
damn, well we know the knife won't kill Alistair like they are relying on..
Tasha chapter 25 . 9/25/2016
Love Bobby's reactions to Dean when he is floating around the room. Especially with the hanging out on his tables thing and shocking him
Tasha chapter 20 . 9/25/2016
Frickin lol, love Dean's reaction to the "Goodnight, Sam and Dean."
liveloveandlaughs chapter 16 . 9/9/2016
Shit Dean as a demon cloud is so adorbs I want him too
Imtheson chapter 22 . 9/3/2016
Winter's coming hehehehe
Syluk chapter 34 . 5/23/2016
Wow, this story is so awesome I wouldn't even know there to start! Demon Dean is a fabulous idea, and you executed it perfectly. I enjoyed this read a lot! The way you kept everyone in character (especially Castiel, omg I laughed so hard) was terrific! Seriously, well done :)
craaazyaboutMalfoy chapter 34 . 4/2/2016
This is one of the best original Demon!Dean stories I've seen!
Amazing job. You maybe overdid the sappiness and bromance a bit, though - the Winchesters talk about their feelings way too much :P
But the plot, though? Man, that's a work of art. I love it!
ktdog1 chapter 34 . 1/22/2016
You have no idea how long I've been reading this story (: it's my oldest open tab, and I've finally finished it ;D I love all the work and effort you put into this fic, and I just want you to know that it all payed off, cause this story is freakin' awesome. I love how the bro's relationship really developed and grew strong again over time, and how you kept Sam from getting addicted, and how Dean slowly felt more human again, and how the plot line played out, and I could go on and on and on about everything I loved about this thing, but, instead, Imma go and start the sequel ;3