Reviews for The Snippets in the Stories
Miyth chapter 12 . 9/12
Aw man, another one that I REALLY hope you finish some day... I wish there was some way I could encourage you to come back into writing these. You are a great writer, and it's a tragedy to leave these fics unfinished.

I hope to hear from you someday. I keep checking my email every day to see if you've updated anything, even though you haven't been active for a couple years.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
You can't just leave me hanging like that! I loved all these so much.
Reader chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
Oh no! Not Sweets! When will this cliffhanger last?
Whirlwind421 chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
These were great last two chapters. Poor Sweets. I totally caught on last chapter that someone had shot him up with drugs. But, maybe that was obvious. :D I can't wait for the next chapter. I noticed you haven't written in a few months. I hope you find inspiration again.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Aww, very sweet. I do enjoy a good piece of Booth/Sweets bonding, and this hit the spot.
misfiredcanon chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
You are a bad naughty girl, ending with a cliffie right here!
peanutmeg chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
Thanks for the update! I'm glad we know a bit more with what's happening with Sweets, and I hope they're able to find him soon. Booth's concern for Sweets was wonderfully written as well, and I love how still spoke with Perotta to try and find Sweets. I can't wait for the next update! :)
lives in the now chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
I knew you'd make it all come together, and you did, very cleverly in fact. A hallucinogenic drug explains his confusion and ties into the case they're working, and Sweets' issues would naturally be compounded. I also like how his gun adds to the danger for them all.
FaithinBones chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
This is very interesting. Sweets on drugs and not understanding what he's seeing and not seeing is very bad. The gun is an added danger. I am very interested in seeing where you go with this. Good job.
FaithinBones chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
Wow, ok, I'm stumped.
FaithinBones chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
I hope Sweets did put the brakes on Hodgins spending. He did get carried away and Cam was really *issed.
FaithinBones chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
Sweets will take awile to recover mentally from what happened; but,friends really help.
FaithinBones chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
I forgot that Brennan had told Sweets when he got his license to carry. I could see how those words could come back to haunt her. Good insight.
FaithinBones chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
Poor Sweets. Poor Booth.
FaithinBones chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
That was nice of Booth and Brennan to rescue Sweets. A bad afternoon turned into a nice one.