Reviews for Assassin's Creed The Fallen NV
theronjohn325 chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
I love this story, update with more soon please.
Silvermane1 chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
so cool Haku is alive is zabuza too
AnotherFanfictionAddict chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Dude ' Namikazu'... Thou shalt not misspell names taken from a story. That's like a fan fiction sin...

... I was looking forward to reading this until I saw that five lines in.
demonic hellfire chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
WTF
JJ chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
This maybe the best Assassin's Creed crossover I've read keep up the good work thanks and bye.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
STOP WITH THAT CRAP! Goddamn man you people make me want to gag because of you loving thaT Canon bulls**t.

F**k off you Canon loving motherf***er!
Silvermane1 chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
cool
GodShadowEX chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Okay I really dislike the fact that you are allowing the fucking creepy useless pale eye bitch join Naruto's clan of assasins, I despise that fucking pale eye bitch. Also I do not like the fact your given out Naruto's clan info about his weapons and such to people that don't deserve a god damn thing from him.

I will not tolerate this story making Naruto forgive the fucking leaf village I utterly despise the entire leaf village except maybe a total of 12 people that live or have lived there. I despise Sasuke's faggot ass, and I despise Hinata even more then I hate the leaf village or Sasuke.
Carnacki23 chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Welcome back! I can't wait to see what other elements you'll add to the story from AC 3 and Liberation. But I need to ask, if the elders and council are Templars, in what way are they? I mean are they loyal to the Templar cause or are they looking for power, like the Borgias? Also, with your explanation of the Uchiha clan, would Sasuke become an ally or an enemy? I can't wait to see where the story goes this time. Update as soon as you can.
Silvermane1 chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
i love this story
mako234 chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
More Please!
AllenAndArth chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
i have no idea who is starkiller as i've never played star wars:force unleashed 2
raw666 chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
Things will get more insterting and the war has only begun.
DanteTheDevilHunterAssassin chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
Nice, Rope Dart time in next chapter maybe? Oh and I read on wiki that Shao Jun invented the Rope Dart and it seems she's a legendary assassin as well :D
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 6 . 8/29/2012