Reviews for Kiddo, We've Got Unfinished Business
immajedibabe chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
MORE!
Hoobeehoo chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Really good story. Right more. I've enjoyed following her journey. It's so mysterious, etc. Good work. Update.
allthelovers chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Of course there is going to be a catch Circe! And you are wrong for not informing Batman about this. Everything The Joker says and does you should inform him about it.

Good chapter, update soon!
Tinker178 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
OMG! please update sooooon!
Tinker178 chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
This chapter was soo goood! yay the joker is back
Tinker178 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
i love this story! and the one before!
The Red Dove chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
just finished your first story, and now I'm crying a bit that this one isn't complete yet! Please update soon, I love this!
allthelovers chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
I wonder what The Joker wants her help with? Will she actually do it?

Update soon :)
4N6chica chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
I cannot wait for the next chapter :D

Great work!
rosie.pine chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Give it to Mistah J to remark her weight gain at such a moment...
allthelovers chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Great chapter, I wonder what The Joker has got planned. Can't wait for the next update. :)
RedRose252 AKA Mello the 2nd chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Bwahahahahaha! This chappy is great. It almost makes up for the time it too for it to get posted... but its alright. I understand that life can catch up to you sometimes.
BrokenSongbird chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
YEEEESSS! Oops *looks around* hehe a bit too loud but I'm so HAPPY! I've been waiting for this for months and finally it has arrived! PLEASE update as soon as you can because I absolutely LOVE this fic! Your fics are the very few joker stories I like as many authors can never get his character right, they always make him become a good guy and change his ways but you show the jokers dark and twistedness perfectly!
Lunacy Anatomy chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Yay, you're back! (: I can't wait for more of Kiddo, We've Got Unfinished Business. I love how you did the time skip to the story to make it more appropriate for Circe. You've got that, I own this story feeling to it..lol.
rosie.pine chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Let's see what Mistah J's got in store for Aurora! .