Reviews for A Bouquet of Yellow Tulips
Sounds ok so far
eau de toilette chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Man, this s/hit made me cry. Terribly, absolutely.
I had to favorite it because is one of those rares stories about those too and I know it's been a pair of years since you wrote it, but let me tell you it was worth it.
Shaggy's inner demons were so deep and complex and it troubled me a bit because he is more carefree and all that. Anyways, I liked how everyhing fit with the last SD season made by Hanna-Barbera and the interactions between all characters.
Daphne dissapointed me...since the first chapters. I just do not why, she seemed insecure and there was a contrast between her and Shaggy in feelings. And yes, what happened in the end are those kinds of things that...requiere a long time to let go. I think for Daphne it wasn't easy, and probably she had a point. Maybe she just needed to rest. :P
Shaggy's longing towards her muse in the last paragraphs were terrifying, I felt like a mess reading it and sometimes the reader can feel the accuracy with longing, anger, love and obssesion. Deep in me, I think she would have come back. Somehow...but it would require her a long long time.
I also think Shaggy found a little solace with food and his company with Scooby. Life goes on.
Thank you for writing this. Really. I'm not sure about a sequel, there were so many broken things but if you plan one day writing more about them, I will be delighted. Kudos!
BartWLewis chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
This is an amazing story, sure it sucked that Daphne broke Shaggy's heart but atleast they still had some good times.
KamilahKaliope chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
Guess what? I was kind of overlook that your story has finished!

Just want to say again, it's awesome!
KamilahKaliope chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Just so you know, I've read this fic...2 times. Hehe. It's good , no wonderful.
It has such a painful and...I don't know how to explain it but i will wait for the next chapter.

If the new chapter's out, please send me PM ('cause it seems like 'my fav' won't alert me. I added the other fic as my fav. too but it's not appear in my favorite's page. Bad...)

Anyway, i cried just by reading your story. It's THAT awesome so please update

I'll wait!

KamilagKaliope

Ps. I love Shaggy! Just want to tell the world alright? Lol
Bhgxegrhathqtjtw chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
Ok this was great but you have to write an epilogue/sequel where she comes back :'(
TREX19990 chapter 12 . 8/12/2012
that is a very sad way to end this story but it is and was a good one.

TREX OUT
Romanian Princes chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
(too lazy to log in :) )

awww it's over... I was kind of looking forward to a happy ending... are you going to do a sequel? Maybe pull in some wb when the gang gets back together... possibly even bring in some fraphne (not that I like it) but to be a catalyst for bring shaggy and daphne together again?
Scoobyfan1 chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
Interesting ending. Confidentially I figured that's the way Shaggy and Daphne's relationship would have ended; although I never figured they could work either.

Looking forward to seeing whatever you come up with next. Although if it's as good as this, I'll definitely be reading it.
Scoobyfan1 chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
Good ending, and a very good wrap up to the 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo series :)

That is definitely the way I would have expected the series to end(even though we didn't get to see the ending on TV); I definitely think if this was how the series ended on TV, it would have been pretty good.

Now that the ghosts from the Chest of Demons are all captured, we'll see what happened to Shaggy, Daphne, Scooby and Scrappy afterwards, and it should be interesting.
Scoobyfan1 chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
Good stuff so far.

I'm definitely curious to see what the last two ghosts are like, and how the gang captures them, especially since the original 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo series only lasted 13 episodes, and the story of how the last couple ghosts were captured wasn't seen.

So it'll be interesting to see what your interpetation of what the last couple of the ghosts from the Demon Chest were like and how they were captured.

Not to mention Daphne being pregnant adds an interesting plot twist to the story.
Numbervania chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
Always love it when this story gets updated. Given that you used the episode with Zumbulu in this chapter, I'm intrigued to read on as to who are the last two demons/ghosts the gang has left to hunt down. Intrigued to learn how the blackouts at the café play into Shaggy's experiences. Daphne's pregnancy and the retention of annoyance over opening the chest in the first place are adding up to reveal the rift between them... It'll be interesting to see how this connects with the movies that followed. Please, post more.
Numbervania chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
Another great chapter. This story constantly impresses me with how the relationships are portrayed.

The pilot episode for the 13 Ghosts was well integrated into your overall tale indeed. Though will you pursue this thread? Or is only the pilot necessary for Shaggy's reminiscences leading up to whatever brake you have planned?

Will reserve my thoughts on the other SD franchises until they appear in earnest, such as whenever you return to Boo Brothers and such.

Thanks for this. Please post more when possible.
ho9 chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
A very sweet chapter, albeit sad. I will await your next chapter and thank you again for the tips :D

Regards ho9

- -

"Shaggy Shaggity Shag"
Numbervania chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
What a great chapter. It really shows how you're developing the relationship between Shaggy and Daphne. I have to give you points on continually playing upon the internal torture in Shaggy's conscience. All those voices in his head...

And then you connect the past with the present as two divergences that might not meet again. This is a very good Scooby-Doo story, please post more when possible.