Reviews for Ready, Steady, Go!
would it please be possible to compile all of your one-shots with sequels? I already read them all all and they are all so wonderful. Haha! the thing is, I got a bit dizzy looking which story is with even with the guide from your profile. Peace: Don't hate me please... And I hope that you could make more shiipings of itasaku and nejisaku for I am, as all the others there are, a big fan of both. More powers to you and may you have many blessings in your life.
JeslynBoo chapter 1 . 4/13
I hope there would be another sequel about itachi's proposal and eventually their grand wedding :)
olga phike chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
my jaw hurts from smiling so much my heart melts everytime those two relish their love for each other truly amazing dont make it a oneshot pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeee continue
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Being romantic be damn! If someone told me this "There is but only one woman whom I am interested in spending my life with, and she is you." With a deadpanned and stoic expression, who cares?! As long as sincere and honest hahahahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
This is amazing! I would be very happy if the ramen was a multi-fic...
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Out of the others, Ramen!Sakura is my favorite so far.
DianaChaseKirkland chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Ooooo wow, you're a truly awesome writer, I love your style. And I love your Itachi. I don't really know what else to say since I've just been knocked breathless. I love a good romance and this was just so good, Itachi being all quiet and adorable and Mikoto being a sneaky mother and Sakura...her Sakura-y self I love so much. Really, this is good. I loved your character description and overall your portrayal or their feelings. Seriously, Nice job ;)
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I would love to see them with a brood of kids of their own :3
Mary chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I hope you write more sequel to the Ramen-verse non-massacre series,I just love these! Please update soon!
LoLi15 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Aww... Aww... Aww... I'm in LaLa Land right now. Such a sweet adorable heartwarming ice cream melting story. They look so cute in my mind. Chu
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I have absolutely adored all your Ramen-verse fics. I think you did such a wonderful job showing Sakura and Itachi's special bond, all while keeping them perfectly in character. I've already been a fan of yours from reading a few of your NejiSaku fics (GAH, i love them), but these last few fics have officially made you one of my favorite fanfic authors.
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Augh, I love a pregnant Sakura too. TT w TT
Karei is so cute! I'm sure she'll find someone someday.

Adorable. Q wQ
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
clairemarieo chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I think I like the idea of Itachi with little kids. You did a great job with Mikoto!