Reviews for Ready, Steady, Go!
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 1 . 3/30
I have absolutely adored all your Ramen-verse fics. I think you did such a wonderful job showing Sakura and Itachi's special bond, all while keeping them perfectly in character. I've already been a fan of yours from reading a few of your NejiSaku fics (GAH, i love them), but these last few fics have officially made you one of my favorite fanfic authors.
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Augh, I love a pregnant Sakura too. TT w TT
Karei is so cute! I'm sure she'll find someone someday.

Adorable. Q wQ
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Meh.
clairemarieo chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I think I like the idea of Itachi with little kids. You did a great job with Mikoto!
theforesttree chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
SO CUTE I COULD DIE.
blooberryjam chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
your writing is very nicely executed. i was surprised to see you were from singapore. you write as if you are a native to the states or uk. it was such a cute story. i hope you do more itasaku stories. i laughed at mikoto's ambush on the two lovers. good job on this! :D
soph chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I seriously love Ramen-verse ItaSaku! this is perfection! I want more :(( it's sad that this might be the last installment for this verse but i hope you decide to continue this. Thanks for writing this bundle of joy! (i'm off to read your other ItaSaku verses oh and please do stick with cabbage patch i am an absolute fan of that)
Kin chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This is so adorable. Im in awe how you can write everyone so in character and so believable in an alternate universe. sucha wonderful job!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I wish Sakura would've mentioned that she had proposed earlier. :P
merinxD chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
loved this one. I hope there is another in the future :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute! And hid mother was soo funny! 3 :'( but Aww to being last instalment :(
The drummer chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
You are a really good writer. You are descriptive in a way that the stories come to life in the readers mind.

I also like the fact that I don't get confused or lost when the dialogue transitions to descriptive passages and then back again to dialogue.

This is a friendly request
I demand an update
sana pam chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
hey paws! I hav just opened an account on FF so dat i can get alerts for ur stories! I just love ur stories! N i m not talking about just dis one! U hav not beem updating 4 nearly a year! Plz update soon! I miss ur stories!
Skyrere chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
sweetest. adorable. I love this version of them.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Awwwn, what a cute and romantic story! So much love! I feel so happy after reading this adorable piece of writing! Thank you for posting it!

I love you, Paws :)