Reviews for Back To December
lnuwoman3773 chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Loved this story.
InuGome chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Oh, and by the way, I took a look at your profile after reading this again, and found out that you have the same birthday as me! Well, since it's coming now... An advance happy birthday to us! Haha! So there. Just wanted to mention that, and greet you, of course! Sorry about the two reviews, though. Two reviews? Hmmm. Guess I can't just leave it at one after finding out about your B-day, now can I? :) Have a great one though, and please continue writing great fanfictions like this one!
InuGome chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Awwww! I totally love this! Made me laugh, made me cry, made me feel all waffy and fluffy inside! Haha! And the song. . . O my gosh! Now I want to read this stori again while listening to it! Super great job, keep it up!
inukags chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
very sad in the begining but turns out to be very beautiful and romantic in the totally love it.
INUKAGFREAK13 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
:) Beautiful..!

#Sniff Sniff.. :)
kawasenpai chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
awesome. did this get an award?
JP5125 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
awesome one shot one of the best I've ever read!
Rosie Dreyar chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
that was a beautiful one shot :) hope you continue to write great stories like this one!
SecretLifeOfUndercoverWriter chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
the summary didn't really catch my attention but i'm glad i gave it a chance. this story of yours is wonderful! :)
Hiatus Fairy chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Cute! I was sad during the whole confession time but it really was good! Loved it!
kittykritik chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Even though I felt like I knew what would happen in the end, I enjoyed the flashbacks in between the present time. Your story was very touching.

I almost didn't click on it though. I'm sorry to say your summary wasn't nearly as special as your story. It sounded generic, but since it was a new story I decided to give it a shot. I'm glad I wasn't disappointed.

Also, it was hard for me to tell when you went to a flashback. There was no separater telling me when the time had changed, so I was confused much of the time.

but, other than some typos it was a great story. Good job.

mew...