Reviews for Code Lyoko: Generation, Book 1: The Rise of ANAX
noname chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
wow you're a great writer
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
That was col, I thought there would be a megatank, but not a blok.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Code lyoko has always been my favorite tv show for thirteen years, so I am glad to see that there's another series, but why didn't you include the original outfits, or maybe a story from Sammy's ancestor, Jeremy?
xXRocketShark216Xx chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
hey this is gamemaster131 you used to beta-read my story code lyoko evoulution. anyway i've read this whole thing and some of book 2 and its awesome anyway the reason i'm not on my real account is cuz i forgot my password and the email i signed up with so i'm started my story over on my new profile however i rely need a beta reader cuz if it keeps going the way it's going i won't get and reviews, hits, or nothing!
Angel Shino chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I like the description of the clothing and how the Sammy got to go to lyoko, too. I wonder how and when the girls come in, assuming there will be at least one, and how they look. :D cant wait to read the next chapter!
mervin chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
awesome!
mervin chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Awsome
Mervin chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Pretty good. One thing to add... IT'S HARD TO UNDERSTAND!
Tbone456 of naruto chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Amazing
HTKWolfe777 chapter 31 . 1/2/2013
A bang-up job well done! I'm so grateful that there are two more books, because this one leaves me buzzing with questions!
I would have finished this book much sooner, but I had to do some work for my online Spanish 2 class.
I'm really impressed with how you stuck to the spirit of Code Lyoko in this one. It seems a little inconvenient that their eyes glow now, but I can see a funny side to it.
Jim: "Stern, drop and give me fifty push-ups! Belpois, get off that stupid computer- …Uh, what's up with your eyes? HEY, WHERE ARE YOU ALL GOING?! GET BACK HERE, OR IT'LL BE DETENTION FOR ALL OF YOU!"
XD Anyhow, I'm actualy a little jealous. I think this book is better than mine :/
HTKWolfe777 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I happen to be a fan of Code Lyoko, and so far I like your recreation of it. This chapter reminds me of an old favorite saying of mine, "From the councel of three comes wisdom. Any less is idiocy, any more is foolishness." You have me intrigued, and it's obvious how much effort you've put into this. I intend to return the favor with my reviews.
Soul Jelly chapter 21 . 8/21/2012
I have to admit, the change in point of view gets pretty jarring at this point. Otherwise though, this fic continues to be really interesting. I like how much of the story parallels the original CL, but without enough differences (Hannah for one) that it's not predictable.

Will read more when I can!
Soul Jelly chapter 15 . 3/6/2012
I like how the original characters' descendants are so much like their elders, like the Sissi-a-like, and her Herb and Nicholas-esque sidekicks. I also liked Kirsten as an original character, she was fun. I hope she turns up again.

Lots of action in the last few chapters! I like how this and the moments of downtime (the cat, Tennant's birthday) are all helping to solidify the group's friendship. Like the originals, they've been thrown together but a true friendship is forming out of the team. Looking forward to seeing how it goes.

"To make matters worse, their pillow cases were stuck to the side of their heads." - lols

I guess the third side-effect of the scanner is that it increases ANAX's power, right? Speaking of scanners, I can't remember because it's been so long since I've seen the whole series, but the 'reversing the side-effects' isn't canon is it? if not, nice touch. XD

I wonder if there's something significant in the strange coincidence that they're all related to the original Lyoko warriors (even if Alyssa doesn't know it yet)?

I like your monster design too!
Soul Jelly chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
I LOVE AXAN's appearance on Lyoko. The imagery of it appearing from a rip in the sky was just incredibly cool.

The gang's powers are good in that there's a good mix, original ideas in there and nothing that makes anyone too overpowered. I'm just going to say it now before I go any further - I had the idea for temporary invisibility totally separately from you. (It's going to show up in a future chapter of one of my fics.) Pure coincidence, or a case of great minds thinking alike. ;)

I also like this miniature quest of sorts for the Info Orbs; nice way to get the gang exploring Lyoko.

I wonder what similarities ANAX will have to XANA, if any..

Really enjoying this so far!
Leviticus Wilkes chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Man, the one big thing I can think to say right now is this; do not release everything in one go. While it's definitely tempting to do so, it best to release gradually, to allow for a wind fall of reviews over time.

That said, this is an interesting story , to say the least. Having the story star the warriors grandchildren is a really good idea. And while I can't tell if anax is supposed to be sarcasm or seriousness, this sounds I a curious villain.

It's cool, clean and simple.