Reviews for 365 Letters
CryptoSquirrel chapter 33 . 3/4/2012
Ohh. D:

I feel like my comments are not comments on the story so much as me expressing my desire to give John a hug, the poor guy. Carry on, though! These are beautiful and touching :)
MysticPuma chapter 31 . 3/1/2012
These letters are beautiful in their simplicity x Please keep it up x
Astrea Xenophon chapter 31 . 2/26/2012
Sorry, I haven't reviewed in ages *facepalm* -.- too many exams, I've had to put reading a tonne of fanfics on hold *cries* Anyway, I'm trying to catch up and I really like where you've gone with this ;) The meeting was an awesome idea, I really liked the thought that even after Sherlock had supposedly died, his fans would always be bhind him backing him up :D

I also liked your most recent chapter :) the simple I miss you was really quite touching :')

Awesome work!
MysticPuma chapter 28 . 2/18/2012
This is amazing XD Keep the letters coming! 3
Turnip713 chapter 16 . 2/18/2012
I was wondering where you were. Ussually you're really good about updating. Really loving the story so far. Thankyou! (And of course we don't hate you)
hasfihasifgaoifg chapter 28 . 2/18/2012
Well, this is a bit emotional. :( Please keep on writing, though I'm not sure all this sadness is good for me. Never mind... Loving the simplicity and awesomeness of it all :) x
charliebrads chapter 28 . 2/18/2012
Oh gosh, this is lovely. There are sometimes instances with a few extra punctuation marks but it doesn't detract from the story at all. I love how you included the movement. :)
CryptoSquirrel chapter 28 . 2/18/2012
Ohhh poor John. Thanks for all the updates! What a pleasant surprise :)
CryptoSquirrel chapter 16 . 2/11/2012
I'm curious, why do you always capitalise You in your writing? These are so sweet, though. I really love them!
oliviathelonelybear chapter 16 . 2/11/2012
this is getting sadder and sadder (wipes away tears)...poor John!
FangIsFexcellent chapter 16 . 2/11/2012
These are really interesting. I can't help but wonder if you're capitalizing "You" and "Your" on purpose, though, because it's giving me a little bit of a creepy feeling. It's kind of like...John is referring to Sherlock as a deity. You know, how when people in churches say "God" they capitalize it to "His" word and "His way?

But then again, it could just be a mistake on my part.
angelsexual chapter 15 . 2/8/2012
I'm so sorry for not reviewing the other chapters! D: Internet went down and my phone won't let me review. -w-

BAWWWLLLL. Seriously, Greggyyyyyy stop cryinggggg! D;

((I've also just noticed that you capitalise 'you' and 'your'. :3 Nice touch! Makes it seem more like he's speaking to Sherlock, but is too upset to actually say his name properly during the actual letter! ;D))
Astrea Xenophon chapter 14 . 2/7/2012
You update faster than I can review X'D I blame school _ I like this idea of John continuing Sherlock's old experiments :')
CryptoSquirrel chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
Oh my gosh. Yes. You're breaking my heart. This is so lovely though.
angelsexual chapter 12 . 2/6/2012
JOHN. STOP BEING PROUD.

you're making my heart break even more...