Reviews for A Hundred Ways To Love
Guest chapter 23 . 12/31/2014
chapter 23

I have new request to you. HP / Hunger Games crossover wit Harry / President Snow pairing
Prompt Reunion. Snow and Harry were lovers, but Harry was killed in Hunger Games. In the end Mockingjay dying Snow sees Harry's Spirit waiting him and they reunite in afterlife.
917brat chapter 26 . 12/2/2014
I so love these stories, and I love your HPNIco one...I love Harry Potter Percy Jackson period. Hey do you think you could do more of them? Like maybe a Harry/Hermes, or a Harry/Apollo?
lunersheza chapter 26 . 12/2/2014
I LOVE your stories. I have one request I if you don't mind, a Harry potter/finnick from the hunger games. I haven't found one, and they would be so cute together.
Thanks liner
Ps hope you update soon.
DGfleetfox chapter 25 . 3/12/2014
Hope you do more! I could read a Harry/Mitchell (from Uk's Being Human) : ) Gotta love Aidan Turner, I know I do : )
RiceballNinja chapter 25 . 3/2/2014
I love a lot of the pairings this fic has. I wouldn't mind more Supernatural pairings. Or Harry/Charlie...or Harry/Jasper...or Harry/Carlisle. Just saying. :)
Guest chapter 25 . 2/28/2014
I have now prompts my previous requests. Secret : Harry / Gellert Grindelwald , Moon :
Harry / Fenrir Greyback,, Power : Harry / Phobos, Tears : Harry / Unalaq. And one new request
Harry / Fire Lord Ozai fom Avatar : The Last airbender Prompt : Lovers.
bluedragonstorm chapter 25 . 2/22/2014
I liked this chapter a lot!
I'm an HP fan first and foremost, but I love Gale. This seems like a lovely little pre-relationship situation for the two of them that will surely be continued in my mind.
Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
chapter. 5

Good stories i liked very much.
Can you do Harry / Gellert Grindelwald, Harry / Merope Gaunt, Harry / Fenrir Greyback and Crossover pairings
Harry / Phobos from W.I.T.C.H. cartoons / comics and Harry / Unalaq from Legend of Korr ( Book 2 )
917brat chapter 24 . 6/2/2013
OH man this one shots are brillint. Hey since you are doing one shot crossovers can you do one of One piece/ Harry potter. (if you know this crossover.) A Shanks/Harry on something about the smirk(or smile/laugh) driving him crazy?
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 24 . 5/7/2013
awww normally I despise the leather pants treatment but you've pulled it off
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
Poor harry *coos*
jwstahle chapter 24 . 11/8/2012
i loved it a lot. please update soon.
spiel chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Oh :(
spiel chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Pfft, someone's a bit jealous there xD
Tocka e chapter 23 . 8/13/2012