Reviews for When a BAMF Can't get Laid
bloody.Cappuccetto chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
This was so cute and funny! (I want to know more!) -XOXO
bloody.Cappuccetto chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Hey! I'm a miserable cat lady, that hurts (LOL, it's a joke... but yes, I'm a cat lady _).
palmtreehead chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
So pleased to see a Shino/Hinata fic, they are so cute :-)
Zhura chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
I loooooove your fic!
shino is so so so sweet!
amethystfirechik chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
That was cute. I couldn't stop laughing either when Hinata said Kiba wasn't invited to the mission.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
I don't understand how someone can't fall in love with ShinoHinata! They all nees to read this and be converted!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
As a die-hard Shino/Hinata shipper, I have to say: thank you for making something so unbelievably adorable. This is definitely going on my favorites list.
XxEpicPandaxX chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
XskrillexpandaX has headache from reading like this. She still like but has no aspirin.
Yanirca chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
lolz i love drunk hinata its hilarious!
lidianm chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
oh its bad that it ended u should make a sequel anyways it a great story
JadedGothButterfly chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
*guffaws with delight* This was endearing and oh-so sweet! And hilarious! And so clever! ButterSPY? Seriously?! You are a genius!
Kuu-sama chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
There no words that describe how much I love this. I love your Team 8. Drunk Hinata is ADORBS.
MissWitch250 chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
That was, by far, the best Shino/Hinata fanfic I've read in a long time. Cracked me up XD
sailortsun chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
oh gosh this was too cute!
i love how you still included bits of team 8 friendship and things and aaaa man i love kiba dhaskjdhak

shino and hinata are the two biggest BAMFS ever.
and two horrible drunks.
ajskdasj good job!
rayningnight chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Lovelovelovelovelove this. I so wish you could've made an epilogue, so that we'd be able to see the reactions of everyone for this development. Or at least show the development.
This is still kinda vague. ;P

-Twinklefeather