Reviews for Tactile
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
OMG! I think I just read one of the hottest Roy x Kaldur fics ever. Holy crackers! I loved it! It was soooo good! Yummylicious! Excellent job!

CutieSOS chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
supernatural reference!
rawdaisy chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
That guest review was mine by the way, I didn't realise I wasn't logged in "
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
That. Was. HOT.
And Roy was just so dirty omg I couldnt handle it and Kaldur was dangerously sexy ugh this pairing makes my brain melt.
Well done for keeping them in character! Most people don't do that unfortunately :(
QueenOfSuperheroes chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I didn't think it was possible for a smut to be totally hot and yet slightly adorable as well x3 so props to you! Also love the Supernatural reference in there, it's like the best of both worlds haha
LunaTehNox chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Bad Wolf! Also, I looooove how Roy and Wally (in other stories) are Supernatural fans!
A Bittersweet Liar chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is Awesome!
Ryuutsu chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Holy fuck, that was... uh, hot.

XD

Not to mention really well written. I love how it's not the usual "you, me, bed" smut, and the way you kept both of them in character just adds to it c:

Also: nearly damn choked on the Supernatural reference hahah XDD

Anyway, loved this, would definitely love to see more from you c:
Alysander Karahalious chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I died at the SPN refrances. Amazed you didn't throw in Winchesters. YES ROY WATCHES SUPERNATURAL!
Gambrick chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
More Kaldur stories, please. You keep him in-character.
shinofangirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This was a pretty good story and I LOVE supernatural. I went back to try and find the anigram, which I'm usually good at but I just don't see it. Please tell me what it is. It really is a good story.
Chapitas1991 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
aweeessoommee*:.。. o()o .。.:*

Seriously, great story! I never read one about Aqualad having phone sex before. And... OMG! It was hoooot!

Haha! That's just so like Roy, to corrupt our poor innocent and righteous YJ leader. lol
animewiccan725 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Ah this was great! I loved it...Just amazing.
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE HINTING AT HUNY-BUN, but I loved it anyway.

Roy is such a dirty birdy.

-totally just said that-

Great job again Hun, and phone sex is for civilians.

-loves-
AidenSurvival chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
FUCK GIRL.

THAT.

THAT WAS.

*pants*

HOT.

AND THEY HAVEN'T GOT TO THE BEDROOM YET.