Reviews for The Lily Under Ciel
Sessytrancy7 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This was so sad...but so sweet! It made me cry...man now I remember why I don't read sad things...It was very good! .
Amanda Jimenez chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
You made me cry soooo much )":
Lily Scifo chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
You made me cry )'; This was so sad, yet kind of sweet at the same time; a bit short, but perfect the way it is. I can never fully appreciate the thought of Ciel being a mother (strangely enough, that role has always been played by Sebastian in my head-canon xD), but that just makes your fic even more impressing, making me cry for a pairing I don't even ship. And I just realised that their daughter and I share the same name, too LoL

Anyways, sorry for the long-ish review! I can't be perspicous to save my life xD
someones mind chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I loved this fan fiction. It's so sad but beautiful. It's one of the few fan fiction which really made me cry
ladyblanc chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
oh my goodness! this story made me speechless. It was really sad yet it was really beautiful, how Sebastian felt was really depressing, oh Ciel, why did you die :"(
orlyzara chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Goodness, you make me cry .. The story and song go really well .. Uhh .. And how if you make the prequel? That would be gorgeous I think :)
twinfools.alike chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
this was so beautiful! It made me cry, I absolutely loved it, and I love that song, the song almost made me cry, but this story had me in tears. very very beautiful. thank you for wirting it. 3
SexyBoyHeels chapter 1 . 1/20/2012