Reviews for The Tournament of Men
Judy chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Please finish the story. I love batman and wonder woman being united together. They are meant to be.
Pobre chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
Waiting for more!
Tigress2929 chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
Ok, I've got to say, this was great to read! I hope that you continue with this story! :)
AuroraMikayla chapter 6 . 4/2/2005
This is excellent! It's such a new twist and the characters are very engaging. Please continue it soon, it's a wonderful story.
Birman chapter 6 . 12/2/2003
Just reread this, and I gotta say it's too good to be left alone. Please pick it up again?
Birman chapter 6 . 11/19/2003
Lovely story. I was always a sucker for fantasy alterniverse. Where's the rest of it? ;
Njong chapter 6 . 10/17/2003

I got to the ending...

That was very well written indeed. I could 'see' the story happening as it were. Please do say you will finish this story! :)
moviemaniac chapter 6 . 8/24/2003
Wow, great story! Hope you continue.
Diana chapter 6 . 8/22/2003
Please write more, i hate it when thwere are no endings in stories...I know its some time past after you hav postet a chapter of the storie, but please go ahed cant wait to read more of the story...
Vespera chapter 6 . 2/22/2003
This is terrific! I do hope you continue this story.
mary chapter 6 . 1/27/2003
it's a great story. i'm a big fan of the elseworld's stories. i'm also a big wonder woman fan. this is awesome. please keep writing.
Hi chapter 6 . 1/11/2003
Thank you for continuing! Please do more. Thank you!
Louie Pastiche chapter 6 . 1/11/2003
Another cliffhanger? Please upload the next awesome chapter, IMMEDIATELY (if not sooner)!
Meljean Brook chapter 6 . 1/7/2003
superninja, I love this story. Love the interplay between familiar characters in their new situations, and the escalating action. Great cliffhanger in Chap 6, and I can't decide if I'd like to see the Bat Man get out of this by himself, or have a certain female knight come and rescue him - or something else? You've suprised and entertained me this far, and I look forward to much more.
Daibhid Chiennedelh chapter 5 . 12/3/2002
Wow! This is brilliant. I'll be honest, though, I'm not getting an "Animated" feel for some reason. Maybe it's the presence of Eel O'Brien (not that I'm complaining, I love Plastic Man)and Hal and Kyle as Lanterns, rather than John.

I hope we see more of J'onn, repaying his debt, and might a certain green clad archer be in the Contest? Or a blue outfitted superhuman? Or both?

Enough speculation! Looking forward to Part 6, whatever happens.