Reviews for On Its Way
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Great story
Datseer chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Even though I can perfectly read and understand English, I find it rather difficult to express myself with it, so I hope it doesn't sound too ordinary and cliché if I just say that I think this story is great. Though I try to review as often as possible, there are some stories that I like so much I would like the review to actually show it. Wonderfully written, flows nicely, and (in my opinion) the perfect amount of emotion.
So that was it, I guess. Thank you for this piece.
Univarius chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I have spent a bit of time wondering what to say about your story because I have enjoyed reading it so much. It is a well plotted story with some lovely moments between the brothers that seem very much in character. You do a great job at allowing affection to be shared in a way that seems natural for them.

I particularly love the conversation between Mycroft and Sally Donavan, but all of the dialogue flows well.

Thank you for an entertaining read!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
My my my. Do I spot a Star Trek Into Darkness reference here?

Awesome story. Nicely done
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
HA!
"I doubt he can hear us from across the street"
"Mr Anderson..."
Awesome!
Myth Queen chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Loved it. I really liked the Donvon's reaction when she realised that she was dealing with another Holmes just as smart as Sherlock - and in a position of power.
sesfx3 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Mycroft is kick a** and one of my favorite characters. Thanks for the great story!
LadyLilyMalfoy chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I did like your fic, but the fact that you prefixed Sally's same with St. caused a giggle everytime :D If ever a person was less of a saint it her :D Also Anderson wouldn't be Dr. I can't correct you to the specific title but he isn't a doctor :) good fic all in all :)

xx
anastacianott chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Lovely, lovely story! Thank you so much) I have always thought that Sherlock and Mycroft have secretly very nice relationship between them, but not showing them. They care. Again: thanks)))
Radon65 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Aw. That was kind of cute. Nice to see Mycroft and Sherlock having a little good interaction - I think if Sherlock thought Mycroft was dead, he would have a bit of a problem with that. Typical Mycroft to let Sally rage about stuff before politely skewering her. I like how Anthea got a little screen time, too. My only question is, how on earth did John get there before Sherlock did?
Jenn chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
That was absolutely brilliant. A protective Mycroft going all Government on either Anderson or Donovan is always priceless.
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
We haven't learned anything about Mycroft being a muppet. :)

The things we think we know, we may find out aren't what they seem. No spoiler, just my spec based on canon.
vahanian chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Really good story,I really enjoyed it. I liked how you showed the relationship between Sherlock and Mycroft. Well written and funny as well.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
That was very nicely done.

Mycroft came across completely in character, particularly his thoughts/observations as he watched the police trampling all over his office.

I also thought you captured the complex brotherly relationship very well and it was a nice touch having Sherlock panic in his own way when he heard from Lestrade that a body had been found in what was obviously Mycroft's office. Speaking of which, both Sherlock and John were completely in character too and I could just picture John's offended eyebrow raise when he overheard Sally say Sherlock didn't have any friends.

There were several bits I really enjoyed and as such I had a difficult time chosing a favourite part but I went with this in the end because it sounded so very John-like;

He was aware of his eyes softening further as John Watson, clearly having been in a hurry burst into the outer office and stopped quickly as not to bring attention to himself. John had lifted his phone to his ear and spoke quietly into it as Mycroft read his lips from across the room.

"It's not him Sherlock; he's fine it's not him.

"- Fine as in stood leaning against his umbrella with his politicians smirk on his face, fine." John then raised his voice slightly and Mycroft knew from his words that it was as much for his benefit as it was for the rest of the room.

After the final episode of series two I dislike Donovan and Anderson even more than I already did so I really loved seeing Anthea and Mycroft cut them down to size.

This was really good :)
Moyashimon chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I love this story! Good job Mycroft!