Reviews for Triggers
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Superb "Leverage" story, Rat, with great writing and story telling!

Fanfics like yours with your gorgeous portrayal of the awesome team/family dynamic always make me feel the loss keenly since there are no more new episodes (here's still hoping for a movie or a dozen)...

I love your "Avengers" reference, BTW. That was something Hardison would have said. :-D Just like you had him rambled on in the van when they got Eliot to the office.

And while I agree with Eliot that things like these had better not happen for any less dramatic reasons, I'll have to give it to Nate that he and Sophie did a marvelous job of getting Eliot through the con when he was too drugged up to stick with the cover story.

(Virtual) cookies for the story idea and execution, Rat.
Avid Reider chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Awesome, just awesome! This is a memorable fic. Flawless grammar and every character is in character. It's a solid plot and very plausible. I love the whump and the ending that ties it up nicely. Thanks for giving me one more favourite story to save to read again and again!
Pennie Laine chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading this story. It's a little different than a lot of the stories that I've found and that makes it fun! I thought you had this worked out really well, the characters were spot on, I definitely think its how they would react had we seen this as an episode.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Liked this.
whovian42 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Nice.

Tight, concise, and very much in character. I liked how Nate was willing to push the line to get them both out, and how Eliot was able to forgive him for it; with the caveat that Nate had better always have a good reason. So much stuffed into a short story - not many writers can pull that off. You put in only the details that mattered, and everything necessary was there.

The speech patterns matched the characters, and the writing is very clear and actually has GRAMMAR...YAY... :-)

Only one blooper - the word "you're" was being used both correctly and where the word "your" should be.

example..."answer questions when you're guys have been drugging" and ... "I asked you you're name" and ... "You're friends are gone" and others.

Your is the possessive, you're is contraction of 'you are'. I know you know that, because it was also used correctly in other places.

Might have to double-check your spell-check program.

You're on my author alert list. Great job.
Rhapsodista chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
You have no idea how much I love the image of a drugged up Eliot draped across a table. I just-it's so-I can't even-gah. Seriously though, I loved this. It was so well thought out, so in character, and very well written. Thanks for sharing!
Riy chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Loved this

Despite the swearing
az26 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Wow Rat, this is a great story. How you condensed so complicated a story into a one chapter fic. is beyond me. My stories always ramble, but this is proof to the statement: Less is More. Damn, I wish I had your talent. Fantastic job! Please write more.

Take Care,

Kel
Metallicar67 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
You are definitely one of my favorite writers! Not only do I love your writing and stories, but you really have a wonderful insight into all of the characters, but especially my favorite - Eliot ) Thanks for another great story. I can't wait to see what you write next )