Reviews for Infinite Loop
KudouSayo chapter 19 . 11/29
Eh? Ehhh? EHHHHHHHH?!

What. I think I'm going to kill myself. Thats why I hate Cliffhangers. I never know whats going to happen next. Damnit. But great work, keep It up. I really enjoyed reading this until now.
16sstark chapter 19 . 6/6
*Waits on the edge of her seat for the next chapter, the mouse hovered over the spot to proceed to the next chapter... finds it blank. For the first time since starting the story (to which I've been blatantly ignoring my family all day for; without regrets) and notices that it hasn't been updated for FOUR YEARS.* *Cries.* (T-T)
PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY, I BEG YOU!
sillyhater chapter 19 . 6/5
Wow this cliffhanger is actually painful...uggg
starless-ocean chapter 19 . 1/20
Awesome plot! Can't wait for more ;-)
love this will you ever continue thiis!
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 19 . 1/9
Oh whyyy? WHY do I have to read it now instead of like, I don't know, FOUR YEARS AGO?! Why am I always late for these things?! Now It seems there's no chance of this being updated. Why is fate so cruel to me? This is honestly one of the best 'other-dimension' fics I have ever read. Everyone is in character, (even Toichi, Yuusaku, and Vermouth!) and the situations they get themselves into are really believable. Except for the scenes where Kaito freaks out whenever he meets Toichi. I mean, I get that seeing your dead father will have some pretty devastating effects, but I think it's going a bit too far. Kaito has a stronger poker face than that, I'm sure right after the meeting at the cafe and before the trip to the library he would've calmed himself down enough to not freak out whenever he sees Toichi. He acts shocked and frozen and horrified all the time that it's getting pretty tiring to read it being constantly repeated. I want to see him act relaxed around Toichi, using his poker face and ridiculously amazing acting skills to their full extent. After all, he won't survive long as Kaitou KID if he's constantly getting surprised by every unexpected thing that happens to him. I just noticed that even Shinichi's better at improvising and acting than he is here, which is kinda weird since it's Kaito who is the true expert in acting. (I'm sorry, I'm just kinda miffed about this since I have the utmost faith in Kaito's skills...)

Other than that though, the plot's really great! (One of the most original ones I've ever read, if you want my honest opinion) Your writing style is also really good! (I can't detect any mistakes so far, though I may have missed something xD) I'm really excited to see where you're going with this. If you still can't tell, I don't usually leave long reviews unless the story genuinely interested me. And yours definitely exceeded my expectations. I hope you update soon and don't abandon this! This is really an amazing story and I'm glad I found it!

P.S. I'm gonna wait for that meeting between Kaito and Toichi (which is, quite frankly, I know everyone wants to see) I hope this time Kaito manages to keep his composure and make Toichi proud by doing so, even if Kaito will come off as a bit suspicious at first.

P.P.S. You know, I have this sort of craving to see Kaito and Shinichi act as undercover agents or Organization members for a bit because I think it will help deepen the plot more. I'm a bit shocked and put off by the fact that Yuusaku managed to find out the truth already. I mean, dimension-hopping isn't the first thing that immediately comes to mind in situations like this. I would have loved to see them fumble for the truth a bit more. I also wanted to see Kaito masquerading as KID while Toichi still doesn't know him so I can see his reactions at this KID-look-alike who actually performs and steals as good as him. However, the truth's out so there's no use rewriting it anymore. Thanks for listening to my rambling anyway.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I BEG OF YOU!
So much thought into this plot! Amazing
kellie1999 chapter 19 . 11/23/2016
I'm antsy and dying for the next chapter. The plot and concept is unusual but still amazing and interesting. I'm curious to see how this will evolve. I hope you will update soon. :)
M. Carwright chapter 19 . 10/9/2016
Great story, so many feels! Love the very in-character feeling approach to the romance. Very well done. Obviously wish there was more but enjoyed the read either way.
A fan chapter 19 . 8/23/2016
A-and then...? What happens next...?... O.O
...Shimegami-samaaa...? Still theeere?... *hopeful eyes*
...
;_;
ilko chapter 19 . 8/14/2016
Ahhhhh you can't stop here! I really hope you come back to this one someday ;_;
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Please continue!
\(o)/
Cerlinfia chapter 19 . 7/14/2016
This is great!
Will you continue it?
Anime Demon Forever chapter 19 . 7/6/2016
Oh my. I sincerily love the writting and plot of this story. I hope you end up finishing it. (Or at the very least sharing how it ends). This cliffhanger is quite interesting, considering I had been waiting for the two Kurobas to talk.
ignoreme-imaduck chapter 19 . 5/29/2016
. . . should have looked at the update date before reading this, . . . now I'm invested in this story and depressed because continuation seems unlikely TT_TT