Reviews for Infinite Loop
Cerlinfia chapter 19 . 7/14
This is great!
Will you continue it?
Anime Demon Forever chapter 19 . 7/6
Oh my. I sincerily love the writting and plot of this story. I hope you end up finishing it. (Or at the very least sharing how it ends). This cliffhanger is quite interesting, considering I had been waiting for the two Kurobas to talk.
ignoreme-imaduck chapter 19 . 5/29
. . . should have looked at the update date before reading this, . . . now I'm invested in this story and depressed because continuation seems unlikely TT_TT
Azurame Neve chapter 19 . 4/5
Aww, Author-san. Don't stop here, update soon! You must, this is getting interesting. I can't wait for the moment where Kaito might ask Shinichi out for a date~! Ahh anyways, good chapters, keep up the good work and hope to see the next chapter!
Jenaminya chapter 19 . 3/25
I love this! Any chance that you would continue this?
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, SOON! Thank you!
Levin chapter 19 . 1/20
It's been three years since this story's been updated and as far as I can tell your profile hasn't seen much activity either, so it's probably not going to be continued? I would have really loved to read more since this is one of the most interesting and well written stories I've seen so far in this fandom, but seing as that doesn't seem to be happening I thougt I'd at least write down my appreciation and thanks for sharing what you have written.
gummyninjagirl01 chapter 19 . 12/16/2015
Hey yo! I finally got to reading this and honestly it's one of the best KaiShin fics I've read. The writing is neat, the plot is great, and everything about this is just amazing tbh. 10/10 dude. I really hope you get to updating this one day but if not or until then, I'll just be hanging around this fic, keeping a close eye on it.

On a side note; I really like that you included the dads just saying. Heh. Well, uh, byyyee~
xChaosRebornx chapter 19 . 12/14/2015
My love for this story knows no bounds! Ugh, its just so perfect, and beautifully eloquent! Yuusaku the extreme One-Upper. Always one upping Shinichi XD literally by a hair. Wonder when Shinichi's mother will cameo. I'm so excited for the next chapter!
Update WheneverCiao~
Shana-Fujioka chapter 19 . 10/22/2015
This story is amazing! I read all 19 chapters in one go, because I couldn't stop. I liked how they met Toichi, how they met Vermouth and the entire conversation between them and all the small romantic signs between Shinichi and Kaito are so cute. I love this story! :D
I hope you will update this story someday. I'm looking forward to the next chapter (it's not stated as 'on hiatus' or 'dropped' after all)! :D
Shana-Fujioka chapter 6 . 10/22/2015
Ahahaha, I absolutely love the entire time Shinichi is on KID's lap, especially when he freaked out. Well done! xD
aceoftwos chapter 19 . 10/2/2015
i may reviewed this before, but i'm not sure so i figured i better leave another one. at this point, ik it's unlikely that you'll ever return to finish this. but still, i have to say that this is one of my favorite kaishin fanfics, even unfinished. i love the idea, and i'm rly intrigued by the chara interactions. i would say that i'm looking forward to toichi and kaito's chat, but seeing as i doubt i'll ever get to read that, suffice to say that i get a great deal of enjoyment out imagining possible scenarios. they tend to vary from emotional reunions to them snarking at each other to them trying to keep their poker faces up and failing and crying and stuff. yeah. anyways. idk what i can rly say beyond that. i thought it was amazing, and i'm very sry i'll likely never get to see it finished. bc this is def one of those fics that would 'bring me out of a coma if it updated' as the tumblr meme goes. and just, have a nice day i suppose. cheers.
Eyeinthesky chapter 19 . 10/2/2015
Love reading this story over and over. Maybe in the next chapter, have Yuusaku solve a case with Shinichi while the two phantom thieves compere notes?
Awsum Grammar Nazi chapter 19 . 9/15/2015
Please write more! This story is amazing 3
Loner Kid chapter 19 . 9/11/2015
oh my god you are scaring me
you aren't continuing this? this awesome, attention-grabbing story!?
I seriously want to cry right now...