Reviews for Infinite Loop
bobbyneko chapter 19 . 6/11
Omg wow how will that meeting go!?
An Angel Can Fly chapter 19 . 5/22
ughhhhh. Why do you do this to meeeee.I love this story, Please tell me this is just a REALLLLYYYY Long . I wanna know what happens.
Haru desu chapter 19 . 5/6
I hope you can still update this story even after all this time. I can't wait to read the next chapter and btw what is kaito scared about when he was searching for food in the pantry at the Kudou house and the 'horror' that was mentioned at this chapter? I do not have a clue. Is it fish(only thing that i know that kaito hates) or something else? Anyway, i hope you can update soon.
Ooo alooooone
Ennael chapter 19 . 4/13
Argh! pourquoi tu n'as pas continué cette histoire! elle est extraordinaire! géniale! je suis dégoutée que tu ne continue pas...
yuki chapter 19 . 4/2
Poor Kaito...
Update soon please?
LittleFan chapter 19 . 3/10
Oh so freaking great Author!
This story is just a 'tiny' bit of amazing and I fell in Love with it the first chapter.
Seriously this Story is just one of the greatest pieces of art I have ever been allowed to read.
And I am so looking forward to the next chapter!
Greetings
LittleFan
PS: Yes my words are from heart and I'm from Germany so sorry if there are misakes. Ehehe
Icyicy00 chapter 10 . 3/6
I can totally see this as a Japanese romance simulation game!

Ran Mouri: Main character, exotically beautiful but sweet girl-next-door

Hakuba Saguru: Current boyfriend, loyal and punctual. Well renowned school detective

Kuroba Kaito: New tenant of the Mouri apartment. Flirty, eccentric and naughty. A genius in his own right.

Kudo Shinichi: Kuroba's roommate. Quiet, serious, death magnet and puzzle lover. His intelligence lies just beneath the surface

and maybe even

Hattori Heji: Boy from Ran's new town. Loud, brash, rough around the edges. Likes nothing better than a good challenge.

I'm laughing my butt off right now
Icyicy00 chapter 9 . 3/6
Oh my gosh this is going to be Bourbon all over again isn't it, except on the protagonists' side

Gah! Hakuba! Hakuba of all people! Man I can't stop reading. I'm blaming you if I fail that quiz tomorrow (actually it's today now) because I didn't get enough sleep
Serendipital chapter 19 . 3/4
I absolutely love this fic. If you choose to continue, I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter - and a (presumably) heart-to-heart between Toichi and Kaito. Well, good luck on your writing, or whatever you happen to be doing right now!
LLL chapter 19 . 2/21
I love your story so much! You can't just end it right there, it's far too interesting. It's almost too much to bear, waiting to see Kaito's reaction and Toichi's questions. This is great, interesting, all around exhilarating. Waiting with baited breath for the next chapter, and begging for you to finish.
Chibiterasu chapter 19 . 1/13
Sgksgajsvajbsnsj please update! This story is very interesting and I'm loving the slow growing romance between Kaito and Shin-Chan! Also I love how Yusuka is the one to figure everything out. Seems very like him. Anyways. Again, this story is brilliant! Hope to see an update or something along those lines soon.
interested party chapter 19 . 1/4
WAAAAAAAAHHHH!
Can't wait to see what happens next! some father -son alone time to talk is going to be interesting!
hope kaito doesn't hav a massive freak out though...
toichi better treat his not-son well or I swear I'll-
ahem.
well, looking forward to wat u hav planned next!
(though it has been a year since your last update...)
cookieswithmilktea chapter 19 . 1/1
cant wait for the next update XD
Moyashi T chapter 19 . 11/2/2014
As one who is in love with any Kaishin fan fiction...yours grabbed me and wouldn't let go. I read all 19 chapters in a few hours and you are very successful at changing the mood or emotions that the reader will have quickly! I love your ways of character development as well. This story has had me surprised and frustrated at every corner and I love every minute of it! I hope there will be more sometime, I would love to know what happens to these two unfortunate geniuses!