Reviews for Conceptions

And also, d'aww. So sweet
dahilsaiyo chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
LOL. Love it.
Min's awesomeness chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
'Sod Malfoy... This coud be by best b-day present ever! LOL! That's sooo Ron! Great!
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
When I read the summary and title of this story, and then read about Hermione talking about tests coming back positive,I thought the story was going to go an entirely different way. Good job! It was really entertaining.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
A double whammy of happiness for Ron and Hermione. Very good, keep writing
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This was great. I really loved the grown-up Hermione, and how you tied in a Malfoy plot to what otherwise would just be some sort of fluff. I liked Malfoy's plans and Ron's dialogue - always so IC. Great work! Off to read the other two. :D
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Awwwww! Cute!
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
North,
Now I understand the reason that there was a Malfoy/portacuff part to this story. When you described the restaurant it reminded me of Madame Puddlefoots Tea Room from Ootp. But I guess that is typical of so many on Valentine's Day. The important part was the start of Rose, what a sweet tie in, and the reveal of Malfoys cheat. A winner all around.
FoM
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Another good 'un
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Trust Malfoy to put a spanner in the works, and to do it by cheating. He hasn't changed a bit.

Very cute story. Now we know why Rose was so named.

Enjoyed it thoroughly.

Lesley
dahilsaiyo chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
If Malfoy cheated... again? Then surely that is against the law... FRAUD comes to mind.

Love your Ron in this chapter... bubbly, bright and once again talking a mile a minute... bless him.
TroyWeb chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I really have to congratulate you on this one. This is a great short story. I had bookmarked it a couple of days ago when I first saw this posted on the site. Finally had a moment to read and you put a smile on my face. No bashing, no fighting, just a good moment between Ron and Hermione with a happy ending (no pun intended). Wow. Actually, the plotline of George and Ron working together to outbid Draco sounds like a good idea for a larger story. Keep up the good work. I'm going to have to add this to my favorites.
NoTagBacks chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
You got what you wanted from me - that weird, squicky moment I felt when Hermione said: 'You've lost, Draco Malfoy has beaten you; I've chosen him.' I knew on an intellectual level that it was something very different from what that feeling in my stomach felt, but you got me good, I was very disoriented for a few seconds. Apparently I've spent too much time reading story descriptions of tales written by shallow teenage girls who think the bad boy is the sexy one.

Then, a short time later, when Hermione mentioned tests coming back positive, and when combined with the title of the story, I knew you were really just trying to turn my brain sideways. After closing my eyes and taking a few breaths, I decided on a two-part strategy. First, finish the story so I know what she and Ron were really talking about, then second, begin plotting my revenge. I can't yet hint to you what it may be, but be assured, something will be coming your way.

Good story, as always. I'll check the reviews and see if anyone else wants to beat on you for this one.
BKL8008 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I confess, I can do without the romance. ;) The rest of the story was just great, though! I thoroughly enjoyed the plot. Wonderful read and kept me guessing.
LVB chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I love the way you portray Ron's need to still compete and get one over Draco. You had the right amount of romance and schmoop too! A great story :)