Reviews for Conceptions
Lilyp chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
A clever name for a clever story. That was really fun. The way you get as eager to know what exactly means I've chosen Malfoy. and then Ron, so excited to tell his story that he misses thehints that his wife has really great news. Very good indeed.
potternut190 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Great one shot! I was a bit confused about what Malfoy could have tested on since it sounded like it was winning the smartest witch of our age but then the explanation came and I breathed a sigh of relief.

Nice origin of Rose's name.
missy52061 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I really loved this story! Nice job.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Oh my, more than one double entendre...I didn't really ever suspect the tests that made Malfoy the winner had anything to do with pregnancy, but it certainly got me wondering! I did like Hermione's Valentine's present for Ron, but thought his "hidden surprises bag" was shear genius! :) Yet another great story! :)
Em chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I so enjoy your writing. Not only is it grammatically correct, but your sense of humor is delightful. I get a bit of a tease from the title, and then an opportunity to look for its meaning throughout the story. You paint a wonderful picture with your words,I can envision the restaurant and feel the cold wind on the walk home. Ron and Hermione feel so right, just like I hope they will become. I am afraid that this review is not well rounded as my one suggestion is simply that you keep writing. More, I say, more!
Illyra chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
LOL! 'Its blue, we are getting a boy.' Hilarious.

Wonderful one-shot. I love how Malfoy gets what he earned. (To pay even more for the handcuffs.) Hes still a sneaky, clever bastard and nothing will change that. And that Ron has his priorities right and is even more happy about the pregnancy.
smkffnut chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
OK you win! You really had me going at the very beginning with all that "I chose Malfoy" rubbish... I was even thinking, from your story title, that Hermione was pregnant with Draco's baby! I was thinking no way could such a wonderful writer be spewing foth such blasphemy! Anyway, great story and handling of all the characters, as usual. Thanks for writing! Now, about an update on Aurors and Schoolgirls...Smile!
Cloud9timeforEmu chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Again, a fantastic story! I don't even particularly like Ron, but this was brilliant. Most fanfics depict him as a blundering oaf (which does not help my opinion of him), but you manage to bring out the clever and caring side of his personality! Good for you! I tip my hat to you. What's next on your writing schedule, if I may ask?
Oracle2Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I take it you're not in the camp that thinks Malfoy became a good person after the war? Love this, so nice to see Ron a lot less hotheaded than in the books. Still a hint of the old Ron though, we'll probably never get rid of that. In regards to the names i am so glad Rose was born a girl. Love your stories look forward to them all in the future.

Oracle
MHood80 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Nice Valentine's story. Great to see how Rose gets her name, and to see them get to Malfoy one more time. Always enjoy the new stories and am really looking forward to updates on the others.
KLMG chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I was a little confused there for a second, but you made it work. Nice Job. I love all your stories, you're an amazing writer
26 | « Prev Page 1 2