Reviews for Love is Friendship Set On Fire
ChaniMoon chapter 15 . 3/23
Ok. I just binge read all 15 chapters because I couldn't stop reading your work. I'm LOVING this. You've really captured the voices of the characters and the show. So well done. I'm totally hooked. Please post more soon!
YellyBelly chapter 15 . 3/11
Wow. Beautiful, just beautiful.
The Red Fedora chapter 15 . 3/10
Most assuredly:-)
YoreReader chapter 15 . 3/10
Love this!

I love the message underlying everything and every one. I love that you showed Joan, Arthur and Mackenzie as a family unit - still whole even after all they've been through. I love that Auggie and Annie are going to be okay - still solid and constant even after all that they've been through. I love that love conquers all.

Love this. Well done!
Marie King chapter 15 . 3/9
Wow this chapter was awesome!
I loved the Castle references very clever and appropriate :)

The dialogue in this installment particularly Annie & Auggie's was so impressively in character really amazing work!

I loved the individual moments Annie & Auggie both had with Joan & Arthur :)

Please update again soon I'd love to read a 'morning after' one-shot/chapter to this

Regardless please try and post more chapters soon I haven't realized how much I love this story until you updated it :)
cherithcutestory2 chapter 15 . 3/9
I just cannot even. I stopped trying to mentally note moments to mention in my review about 3 sentences in. It was *all* so gorgeous.

This is what I *want* those first moments back to look like. It's what I think is most realistic, considering the last few images and bits of dialogue at the end of "Trompe Le Monde." Oh, I hope...

Brilliantly done. Thanks so much for writing this.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 15 . 3/9
awww that is great I just love it
cherithcutestory2 chapter 1 . 1/21
Just to anwer the question people are asking:

Yes, the original ending for S4 was apparently rewritten. A snippet of the original script, along with an explanation can be found at .com (slash) post67779479233. (Found this on Epona3's very entertaining Tumblr feed).

Hope that sneaky URL doesn't get filtered! :0/
YellyBelly chapter 14 . 1/21
That was... Simply put, beautiful. I am left with some questions though?! I too have searched for season 5 articles and have seen nothing about a leaked, cut S4 ending..are you saying that is what was supposed to happen but didn't or just wasn't shown? Anyway, great job!
collabkk chapter 14 . 1/20
Sooo cute!
Marie King chapter 14 . 1/20
Wow this was well worth the wait!
The way you captured both Annie & Auggie's dialogue with such emotional accuracy is truly awesome, bravo to you!

Please try and update again soon I am so psyched to read & review more :)
YoreReader chapter 14 . 1/20
Are you saying that Annie would have resigned from the CIA at the end of Season 4's finale? Or was that creative license? I tried to look for articles discussing the show for Season 4 but I didn't find anything that hinted on what was edited out.

What I did find is TPTB discussing that Season 5 would be a new beginning for Auggie and Annie. They mentioned about the trials and tribulations that go along with a relationship in the CIA and if it's what they want.

So this chapter does bring about those questions. Because of what Annie has had to do, she decided not to come back and work for the CIA. Is she certain? How will this affect everything and everyone? In particular, Auggie? What happens to their relationship? Is it still something they want?

Another thing TPTB discussed is their friendship. They do have their friendship as a core foundation of their relationship. It's always been strong and constant. And it looks like it's survived. They're friends - and always will be, I think. But did the romantic spark survive? That's what I want to know.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 14 . 1/20
awww that is just wow I love
pinkrosepictures chapter 14 . 1/20
Home :) This is perfect, I'm glad you had all the writing power today ;) xo
cherithcutestory2 chapter 14 . 1/20
Really, really lovely. Specifically, stoked to see a post-season fic that uses the original, leaked ending of S4. Also, really glad to hear your Annie acknowledge how much she's hurt Auggie. I rewatched the season recently and, like you, I was struck by how beaten up Auggie gets. The focus was on Annie's wounds (and rightfully so; it's her show, after all). But I'll very much be looking forward to some Auggie POV on all the craziness soon. Thanks for writing! :)