Reviews for Rescue Me
Uki chapter 26 . 11/21
Why did you kill Marcus's girl

And why wasn't Wolfe there to help protect Maria
theGreatAndBeautifulYou chapter 18 . 1/22
Holy cow she's CRAZY
CharmSparks11833 chapter 26 . 11/26/2014
It's REALLY good! Did you make another Maria/ Robin fanfic? If so, I would most definitely read it! Your villain Marjorie was perfect, and I know it probably sounds weird, but I love her insanity and I think it made her character so much deeper (I felt sad for her near the end)
Oh and I think there was just the right amount of romance between Maria and Robin!
EmilyMerryweather chapter 26 . 8/18/2014
I really wish that you would continue the story after all it is awesome.I'm sorry but I for one didn't even reconise any Harry Potter lines. But please please please continue the story :)
wojo1224 chapter 26 . 8/18/2014
i do think you should write another Maria and Robin fan fic because i love The Little White Horse/ Secret Of Moonacre and i think the way you wrote this story was AMAZING and that i would read another by you.
Ginger chapter 26 . 8/13/2014
It shouldn't matter if it was from Harry potter I get excited when I read a fanfic that hints other stories. Besides this whole website is people "borrowing" lines and plots and characters so fuck whoever thinks otherwise and well bye and great job. One of the better moonacre stories
Guest chapter 21 . 8/10/2014
Really liked this story so far but I guessing this is based of the film where Maria has red hair I know it is a small detail but it just been bothering me that u been calling her blonde alot
OliviaPage330 chapter 26 . 6/18/2014
I just wanted to say I really enjoyed your book, and that it was really good! I personally think it would be a great idea for you to write another RobinxMaria fanfiction! I love those kinds!
KierceJ chapter 26 . 3/16/2014
Yes I would love to read another one of yours
Pipseychick chapter 26 . 2/9/2014
Love your story! If u are going to do another one, which I think u should, u should do one about one of Robin's and Maria's ex-boyfriend/girlfriends,and have them paired at the end. Also, I loved when u brought Robins gang in. Love it!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
I loves it! I like the inclusion of the friends
sidbeak7 chapter 26 . 10/16/2013
Yeah you should right more Maria Robin Fan fic I'd love it
Luna chapter 26 . 10/6/2013
this was amazingly awesome more would be nice.
Yum-Yum-Yum-Bubblegum chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
Oh one more chapter please? And a sequel? Pretty please!
Aussiedaydreamer chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This was fantastic, a few spelling mistakes but it was so well written and I fell in love with this piece of writing. Please do more!