Reviews for Rescue Me
KierceJ chapter 26 . 3/16
Yes I would love to read another one of yours
Pipseychick chapter 26 . 2/9
Love your story! If u are going to do another one, which I think u should, u should do one about one of Robin's and Maria's ex-boyfriend/girlfriends,and have them paired at the end. Also, I loved when u brought Robins gang in. Love it!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
I loves it! I like the inclusion of the friends
sidbeak7 chapter 26 . 10/16/2013
Yeah you should right more Maria Robin Fan fic I'd love it
Luna chapter 26 . 10/6/2013
this was amazingly awesome more would be nice.
Yum-Yum-Yum-Bubblegum chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
Oh one more chapter please? And a sequel? Pretty please!
Aussiedaydreamer chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This was fantastic, a few spelling mistakes but it was so well written and I fell in love with this piece of writing. Please do more!
storylover142 chapter 26 . 7/18/2013
i would love more.. even tho its been awhile since youve posted this.. i love this sort of stuff and you are a very talented writer it woluld be just the kind of story i like.. P.S. i actually thought it was clever that you put some HP lines in there! ( i am also a big harry potter fan) :-D
Lauren chapter 26 . 7/14/2013
I think it was great and you should defiantly do another one!
Bastow chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
Wow your story was amazing, wasn't boring at all. I found that I just could not stop reading it. I loved everything the plot, the new characters it was very well thought out and very well written. I think my favourite part of the story was Maria's birthday and the ball. You are very talented!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/6/2013
Sequel
Guest chapter 26 . 7/4/2013
Sequel please
Anon chapter 26 . 7/1/2013
Anyone who was offended by your clever wit is not worth listening to. Sure, you took the lines from HP, but you didn't claim ownership over those lines. I thought that you were quite clever, actually. A wonderful story- I quite enjoyed, though Marjorie did freak me out a bit. :P I'm quite sorry that Evangeline had to die- poor Marcus. You should definitely write another Robin and Maria fanfic- I would definitely read it, and I'm sure many others would, too!
Silvergrotto chapter 25 . 5/15/2013
Darn! I want details about the kiss! :( Ah, well, good job on the story!
Silvergrotto chapter 22 . 5/15/2013
DUDE! :O YOU KILLED HER?! Wow, I wasn't expecting that... great job on the story! :D