Reviews for Temper
jackdanielz chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Very cool :) I have a little jack - Hammond kind of team thing on the boil with lil spankos help too. I did enjoy your take and the writing bug is slowly coming back for me with help from people like you writing cool stuff like this. I might even manage to finish my other stuff, lol. Congrats, fabulous, write more ;)
the little spanko chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I love this story! I know I already told you, but I haven't reviewed it here and I just wanted to let you know again: well done!
Rheavak chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Hello,

Just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed your story. I never thought of a punishment scene with these two. I was kinda hoping O'Neill would get it though. He did deserve it. Any way, it was well written with detailed characterizations so I would understand even if I didn't watch the show. Now, I have to go read your other stories and hope you decide to let O'Neil have it, by Hammond,in a future story.
la banda chicka 16 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I really loved this one! And btw, I had never seen Stargate before I read this, but then I was curious so I hopped on Netflix and watched the pilot. Annnd then the rest of the first season. And like 3 episodes of season 2. In a week. I'm now an addict, courtesy of this story :) Great job!
WynonaRose chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Very unique. Jack does get away with an awful lot! Good story. Keep writing. I promise to keep reading.
Downey for President chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
like it sequel? O.O
Tali1980 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Loved the story. Thank you. I'd love to see a follow up ...
KatieDee14 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I love it! Please write more!
Alia el Bolock chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
yeah I was probably laughing out loud… thank you D I keep on looking for good SG-1 spanking stories… I'd be pleased to read more… and I'm please it's not in the context of Daniel and Jack as a change… am looking forward to a project of my own with jack, sam and daniel disciplined by Hammond, Teal'c and Fraiser… but I'm not getting try far...
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
oh that was too great! Forget Jack wincing I was ready to bury into my blankets and pray General Hammond didn't eat him alive! :D LOVED it!
ArabianLover16 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Great story. I really do think that sometimes Jack gets away with a lot of stuff. I hope you will do a squeal about the next time Jack loses his temper
Squee-bunny chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This was interesting, but would you ever consider doing a father/son fic for Jack and Daniel? _ Pretty please? You're such a great writer that I would love to see what you'd come up for them; they have a very sweet, familial bond after all! :D
accounting professional chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Good story. I loved the interaction. I loved how the General made O'Neill see what punishment he deserved and then used that to get the sorry out of him.