Reviews for I Know
i caught that white collar reference
;)
thingsthatmakeme chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
AWESOME! So much FEELS. good job!
katesari chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Enjoyed reading this! Bye
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
great story! love it
Geckoshan chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Please please please say you are continuing this...
Mysteryfan17 chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Oh my God, I LOVE The Princess Bride. I can all hear Harvey saying it the same way. I am laughing so hard and after stopping my heart and making me tear up and cry a few times, it was a perfect ending. 10/10
hujwernoo chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
My name is hujwernoo. You wrote this fanfic. Prepare to be hugged.

Je vous adore. I mean, you quoted The Princess Bride. Instant awesome.

I usually avoid fics where it says Caring!Harvey out of fear that they won't have a realistic portrayal of him. But it seems my fear is unfounded, because c'est incroyable. Tres bien. Most definitely adding to my favorites.

And now, ma amie, I shall go to your page posthaste to see if you have any more of these bijoux.

(S'il vous plait faire).

Continuez d'ecrire!
karmine chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Loved this! :)
sdnfjrkd.rhgodnd chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
I love that movie too, all I can picture is him yelling inconceivable! Great story!
purplehaz97 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Awesome, thanks:)
WC reference chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I like your shout out to White Collar with the Haversham thing. Oh, Mozzie, the crazy lawyer. Also, great story.
Jaz22 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Lovely h/c-thanks for sharing it!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
I really liked this. I liked the relationship between the two of them. And Donna was awesome, as usual :)
Sabsters chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
This is just awesome :)
Totally-Out-Of-It chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
I loved this story. I don't read much fanfiction, since most of it is crap, but this was brilliant. The relationship between Mike and Harvey was perfect. This could legitly happen in an episode. I loved the drama and emotion. Beautiful job.