Reviews for Archive Rejects
And the whole lesbian shit at the end
Started interesting then fell bland and just plain crap
Interesting until that particular dhit about Dumbledore and Voldemort.

After that i have zero interest in this
Sakura Lisel chapter 10 . 5/13
Wait HOW can the ministry expell him from Hogwarts when he WASN'T even IN Hogwarts yet in order to expell him since he was NINE when they started getting underaged magic alerts from him, which they should know as soon as they saw WHOS name was on the warning letters. Yet they expell somebody whos obviously a non-student? Plus the fact WHERE they found the COPIED spellbooks and wand, in a cupboard under the stairs with a BED in it, and instead of doing their jobs as magical cops and start asking questions about that?
Slytherin66 chapter 68 . 4/28
Thanks for this as I have wondered for a long time what would happen in the story and how it might end.

I am glad Harry could resist the attempts of Dumbledore to manipulate his mind.

I am glad Harry got to see Fleur and was able to escape with Allie. I would like to think Bill and the rest meet a nasty end in their expedition and eventually they decide to leave the world beneath alone due to mounting losses. For fun it would be good if the Ministry did a poor job of covering up Harry's escape and the statute of secrecy is broken so that it can't be undone. The Countries who wanted Harry dead being blamed for it all.

Thanks for posting this and I look forward to the next chapter of the new story.
WhiteElfElder chapter 68 . 4/27
I do not think Bill and his cohorts are prepared for the world beneath.
GuestRebooted chapter 67 . 10/17/2016
I looked at your profile today and was pleasantly surprised to find this waiting for me. I read The Lightsaber when it started coming out and followed it excitedly. It is so rare that you find a good SW/HP story and it was nice to find this as it combined parts of the Star Wars and Harry Potter universes. Powerful Harry combined with Responsible Harry is amazing. He is kinda like a Grey Jedi, but I am rambling. All in all, I am waiting the next chapter eagerly.
WhiteElfElder chapter 67 . 10/1/2016
If WolfTech was able to use MagiTech to become what it was, then it is only on Harry and the others for not putting in proper safeguards.
astral trinity chapter 67 . 10/1/2016
Well it looks like another war is getting ready to start, one that is more dangerous than any war the magical community and mundane community has faced.
Bobboky chapter 67 . 9/30/2016
Very good work
Bobboky chapter 66 . 8/26/2016
Cool
astral trinity chapter 66 . 8/25/2016
Damn harry can't catch a break. Hmm he really needs to learn mind trick for situations likt that. can't wait for the whole fanfic. Thanks for this.
WhiteElfElder chapter 66 . 8/25/2016
Who arranged this and the frame-up to go with it?
XxSanitariumxX chapter 65 . 9/3/2015
Okay, so aside from the Aparoids, I really liked everything about this. It's a good underdog story. Maybe tweak the dino planet thing or simplify it by letting Fox have a gun instead of a stick. The Aparoids though... is very unnecessary. It just complicates the story and emasculates the Aparoids. They're supposed to be a powerful and unbeatable race of aliens bent on galactic assimilation. In canon, just one of them wiped out an entire Cornerian fleet alone. I also take issue with Krystal being the only Cerinian left, but that's just my own personal hangup. Maybe Ghost Company is too much as well, as Andross takes over most of the Lylat without them in the games.
Oh I am Slain chapter 64 . 2/10/2015
Luke: He told me enough! He told me you killed him!
Vader: No, I am your father...'s clone!