Reviews for Archive Rejects
XxSanitariumxX chapter 65 . 9/3/2015
Okay, so aside from the Aparoids, I really liked everything about this. It's a good underdog story. Maybe tweak the dino planet thing or simplify it by letting Fox have a gun instead of a stick. The Aparoids though... is very unnecessary. It just complicates the story and emasculates the Aparoids. They're supposed to be a powerful and unbeatable race of aliens bent on galactic assimilation. In canon, just one of them wiped out an entire Cornerian fleet alone. I also take issue with Krystal being the only Cerinian left, but that's just my own personal hangup. Maybe Ghost Company is too much as well, as Andross takes over most of the Lylat without them in the games.
Oh I am Slain chapter 64 . 2/10/2015
Luke: He told me enough! He told me you killed him!
Vader: No, I am your father...'s clone!
Dante 101 chapter 38 . 1/3/2015
Hmm... this looks like a promising story.
Oh I am Slain chapter 61 . 11/5/2014
Interesting premise, though many elements seem a bit forced/artificial. Maybe it's simply difficult to do a 'Harry Potter with Force Powers' story? It's easy to feel the need to bring in various Star Wars elements, but they don't seem to mesh well with both the tone and the magic of the Harry Potter series.
moon so bright chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
This is an awesome story concept.
afred chapter 29 . 7/5/2014
I love the dawn of the Jedi reference you pay attention to the little details and I like that
WhiteElfElder chapter 59 . 6/8/2014
Interesting idea for a story, hopefully someone fluent in both verses will pick it up and flush it out.
WhiteElfElder chapter 58 . 5/20/2014
All it takes for one person to dominate is for others to sit and do nothing.
InflatedChimp chapter 46 . 5/18/2014
I was on the fence for this until those last two lines, now I'm very interested :p
InflatedChimp chapter 45 . 5/18/2014
I'm thinking this'll be my next vote on the poll, though you haven't fleshed it out I find myself really interested in this :)
InflatedChimp chapter 44 . 5/18/2014
Nothing like any Naruto Fairy Tail crossovers that I've read before. So maybe a yes vote, definitely want to read this though I hope you include the demons from Fairy Tail :)
InflatedChimp chapter 43 . 5/18/2014
First scene but not first chapter right!
InflatedChimp chapter 42 . 5/18/2014
Hmmm, I don't really like this one too much
InflatedChimp chapter 41 . 5/18/2014
Again, just Na.
InflatedChimp chapter 40 . 5/18/2014
I've watched very little of the Legend of Korra so I'm unaware of much of the story, that said this does seem interesting..