Reviews for Archive Rejects
GuestRebooted chapter 67 . 10/17/2016
I looked at your profile today and was pleasantly surprised to find this waiting for me. I read The Lightsaber when it started coming out and followed it excitedly. It is so rare that you find a good SW/HP story and it was nice to find this as it combined parts of the Star Wars and Harry Potter universes. Powerful Harry combined with Responsible Harry is amazing. He is kinda like a Grey Jedi, but I am rambling. All in all, I am waiting the next chapter eagerly.
WhiteElfElder chapter 67 . 10/1/2016
If WolfTech was able to use MagiTech to become what it was, then it is only on Harry and the others for not putting in proper safeguards.
astral trinity chapter 67 . 10/1/2016
Well it looks like another war is getting ready to start, one that is more dangerous than any war the magical community and mundane community has faced.
Bobboky chapter 67 . 9/30/2016
Very good work
Bobboky chapter 66 . 8/26/2016
Cool
astral trinity chapter 66 . 8/25/2016
Damn harry can't catch a break. Hmm he really needs to learn mind trick for situations likt that. can't wait for the whole fanfic. Thanks for this.
WhiteElfElder chapter 66 . 8/25/2016
Who arranged this and the frame-up to go with it?
XxSanitariumxX chapter 65 . 9/3/2015
Okay, so aside from the Aparoids, I really liked everything about this. It's a good underdog story. Maybe tweak the dino planet thing or simplify it by letting Fox have a gun instead of a stick. The Aparoids though... is very unnecessary. It just complicates the story and emasculates the Aparoids. They're supposed to be a powerful and unbeatable race of aliens bent on galactic assimilation. In canon, just one of them wiped out an entire Cornerian fleet alone. I also take issue with Krystal being the only Cerinian left, but that's just my own personal hangup. Maybe Ghost Company is too much as well, as Andross takes over most of the Lylat without them in the games.
Oh I am Slain chapter 64 . 2/10/2015
Luke: He told me enough! He told me you killed him!
Vader: No, I am your father...'s clone!
Dante 101 chapter 38 . 1/3/2015
Hmm... this looks like a promising story.
Oh I am Slain chapter 61 . 11/5/2014
Interesting premise, though many elements seem a bit forced/artificial. Maybe it's simply difficult to do a 'Harry Potter with Force Powers' story? It's easy to feel the need to bring in various Star Wars elements, but they don't seem to mesh well with both the tone and the magic of the Harry Potter series.
moon so bright chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
This is an awesome story concept.
afred chapter 29 . 7/5/2014
I love the dawn of the Jedi reference you pay attention to the little details and I like that
WhiteElfElder chapter 59 . 6/8/2014
Interesting idea for a story, hopefully someone fluent in both verses will pick it up and flush it out.
WhiteElfElder chapter 58 . 5/20/2014
All it takes for one person to dominate is for others to sit and do nothing.