Reviews for How They Met
sky.blanton chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
oh come on a cliff hanger more
excentricaluli chapter 16 . 4/1/2013
well I like it and I hope you update soon I already want to read what happend next :9
Posidena chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
You are a kickin author just tellin ya.
excentricaluli chapter 15 . 3/8/2013
well If what you want its an idea I have one, what about an old enemy who wants to destroy the royal family for take the throne from Jareth, and then for make sure that the family give up the throne that enemy kidnap sarah for make a deal in wich Jareth give the throne in exchange for sarahs life, I dont know if its a good idea its just the fist thing that poped in my mind, sorry if its terrible
excentricaluli chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
I like this chapter is nice when do you think you will have the next one? :)
FallenAngelVamp chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
This was very good! Was waiting for this story and some other stories to be updated.

But you are goin to leave this story alone? Whhhhhhhyyyyy?!

Why wait a few months back to this story?
But us readers will be waiting right here.
excentricaluli chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
AAAYY! I like it is a nice story I do like it really, please you have to write more about not because the story is wrong its just I do want to read more, :)
butterflykrp2 chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
ok that last bit of banter with jareth made me laugh! you are now awesome in my book!
FallenAngelVamp chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
Keep going! And, can u add a little more info to it if it too much to ask? I love it btw *V* and keep updating! And how did Sarah viewed Jareth before? And through high school?
excentricaluli chapter 12 . 11/21/2012
o! it is so sweet and I have to thank you for telling me sarah and jareths age I was lost and I phil very glad that you put my name in the page, it is very nice of you, so I hope that you can go on with the story! :)
kardashian chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
:) i love this story
iheartjareth chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
AWESOME! KEEP WRITING :)
The Queen of Water chapter 11 . 11/13/2012
Cool, I will wait for ch 12.
excentricaluli chapter 11 . 11/13/2012
ok you ere good but I dont understand something how old is sarah now? I just ask because I have a little travel with the english(I live in Argentina) and sometimes is difficult to me to follow the story,NOT BECAUSE YOU CANT WRITE WELL, YOU ARE EXCELLENT. but I want to ask is sarah an adult right now and she is jareths wife?.
iheartjareth chapter 8 . 10/24/2012