Reviews for Starlight
titan616 chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
The gypsy girl finally gets a bit of backstory for herself, and she was one of the Doctor's companions, poor guy. I think he won more of Buffy's respect/awe when he admitted he forgave Angel. And Buffy actually got him to open up enough to badmouth the Time Lords like he used to before the Time War/new series. Beautiful end to story, I liked the Doctor's speech.
Elwaith chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
"Because the night is only dark if you ignore the stars." Are you a poet? Just wondering :) because your story is amazing
alexis chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
that was beautiful.
MewLover chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
That was nice
saess chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Bravo! Really did love this little ficlet. I feel bad for both of them, and yet this made me dislike Angel a bit, just a bit. But that's only because I literally feel bad for everyone. Literally. Except for the DALEKS, but same difference.
saess chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Fantastic start!
Rjalker chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
awwwwwww I love this. It's so awesome and inspiring ad optimistic It's so awesome. The night is only dark if you ignore the stars. And the Doctor and Buffy pu emotion behind that simple sentence, and give it real meaning. It's so sweet :)
Rjalker chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
It must be a shock that the peple Angel killed when he was souless actually have names. She probably never really thought about it before. Poor Doctor.
x Death by Torchwood x chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
*squee* OH, that was so good! :)

*facepalm* God, when are those people ever going to accept that the Doctor is a GOOD person? :/

I love this. :)
Shaybo27 chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Ah ;) Great short story-love it to death ;D
Shaybo27 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Brainwashed Giles. ;D Love it
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Awesome story! I look forward to more in the series!
AmandaDesiree chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Wow... I am loving this more and more. The Doctor's speech and those last few paragraphs! It gave me that same fuzzy feeling you get when you see those magical moments on screen.